All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lets goooo @Jew D. Boy @Mr. Reloaded @AwakenedCabbage

first time in my pokemon playing career that i finally have a completed 100% pokedex w/ every form/evolution of pokemon (pokemon go actually accounted for 500 of the 905 registered believe it or not)🤣. came the closest w/ alpha sapphire with 611 out of 720 but outside of that either university or being far away from gamestop/toys r us prevented me from getting certain legendary/mythical pokemon

Last edited:
lets goooo @Jew D. Boy @Mr. Reloaded @AwakenedCabbage

first time in my pokemon playing career that i finally have a completed 100% pokedex w/ every form/evolution of pokemon (pokemon go actually accounted for 500 of the 905 registered believe it or not)🤣. came the closest w/ alpha sapphie with 611 out of 720 but outside of that either university or being far away from gamestop/toys r us prevented me from getting certain legendary/mythical pokemon
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

The ending song though…it hits hard

even in Oras

that shit was insane

Gen 6 really was the biggest What If generation cause the building blocks were all there to be the goats
Post automatically merged:

Anyone listened to the Masters EX remixes of the themes. Didn’t even know that game was still a thing till now

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

even in Oras

that shit was insane

Gen 6 really was the biggest What If generation cause the building blocks were all there to be the goats
Post automatically merged:

Anyone listened to the Masters EX remixes of the themes. Didn’t even know that game was still a thing till now
Gen 6 kinda mystifies me, it’s the only generation I’ve never played (skipped it and Gen 7 when they came out, but I ran through Moon and UM in between SwSh and LA) and it’s wildly incomplete compared to all the others…would love to see Kalos come back into play somehow, especially with people saying SV’s region could border it :neesama::shocking:

D

Deleted member 83

that shit was insane

That was one of my absolute favorites, along with her battle theme, almost on the level of Cynthia’s
Also Wally’s theme kick ass too
Gen 6 kinda mystifies me, it’s the only generation I’ve never played (skipped it and Gen 7 when they came out, but I ran through Moon and UM in between SwSh and LA) and it’s wildly incomplete compared to all the others…would love to see Kalos come back into play somehow, especially with people saying SV’s region could border it :neesama::shocking:
Gamefreak owe us a Pokémon Z:josad: