What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without even using awakaning.
Zoro was already shaking with sword when kid used his df in the CASTLE. Your boy gets knocked out for days by a chicken wing.
Show me him shaking his sword.
Post a panel here

Useless Midd using all of his power wasn't even able to tickle Kaido.
He hasn't even shown attack on this level yet

How do you expect someone to take you seriously when you say Useless Mid > Zoro?
What feats do Kidd even have?
Show me one, just one good feat from him?
Zoro can’t come close to the captains, sorry lil boy.

your sudden denying on ZKK doesn’t change thst
Suddenly?
Do you want me to quote post from Last month
5 months Ago
8 months ago
Saying I don't believe ZKK would happen for sure?

No it just shows that being a Yonko is not a big feat at all.
Zoro just has to kill Luffy and he becomes an emperor.
And Luffy is retarded as fuck, Zoro can just roofie his food and then one shot kill him
Yonko always been a political title ...
Oda also making the original Yonko top 4 strongest people ... was for the sake of story

p,s
since Kaido and BM are no longer Yonko I'm fine with Mihawk > Kaido , BM btw , fuck them

Nah fam it isn't trolls aside. Jap speakers been saying forever that Garp's wording in Japanese was speaking in a political sense.

Technically the Yonkou title has nothing to do with strength. Anyone with a brain knows that when someone gets that title he must be crazy strong.

Admiral title is totally power level related.
So it's just a coincidence that all Yonko title holders have been among the strongest in the verse and two of them have been WS title holders?

You admiral wankers need to work on your trolling because it's too blatant, the Larines genuinely think Buggy is Kaido or Shanks level in strength and influence, they're literally that dumb, this is a huge L for Larines intelligence.

1. They didn't. They pushed her down a floor she was getting up and a bomb knocked her off of her footing causing her to fall and the other bombs dropped on her. Nothing to do with kidd and law

2. Nothing in there skill set depicts them being above yc1
Once again, thats irrelevant and I agree with you.
But Oda, does not care.

He is shit at ending fights anyways.
Oda placed Luffy and Law in Dressrosa on the same tier bounty wise
The little discrepancies in strength between these three now are irrelevant. Narratively, they are viewed similarly, with Luffy of course having the edge. And thats why he's a Yonko and they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.