What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Capone is a captain and after WCI only has a bounty 20m more than Sanji.

Captain or not bounties reflect the danger and also power of an individual. This bounty increase for Law and Kid is a slap in the face to both Luffy and Zoro
did capone helped defeat 2 yonko? :lawsigh:

Kid and Law ain't 1commander level? Whaaat? DUDE. Kaido ONE SHOTED a Luffy that was ABOVE Katakuri. The fuck you talkin? Of course KId and Law are somewhere between Yonko commander and Admiral....
Read. They have done nothing that classified them being ABOVE 1st commander level.

Gear 4 luffy > any version of law and kidd and that's without advanced coc or advanced coa based on feats alone

I was never consistently pro ZKK lmao, always said I'll see when it happens

That doesn't change the fact that Kidd gets neg diffed.
That trash can couldn't even take sword from someone as pathetic as Big Mom who couldn't even use Ryou.
How does Useless Emperor Eustass Kidd even impact Zoro's blade a little.

Tell me what feats are you using?

His best feat is dropping Big Mom off the hole.
How is that any better than what Nico Robin did here?

Not even 0.1% of fan base thinks Emperor Eustass Kidd can beat Zoro.

How does Emperor Eustass Kidd even beat Sanji?

:josad:

For someone who was introduced as "Luffy's rival" in sabaody archipelago, no! Law was even denied the chance to defeat Doffy.
Let's be honest. Since the end of DR we pretty much knew that their "rival" dynamic is long over.

I feel like Law had a pretty solid arc considering the expectation that Kid outshines him and Zoro as well.

Law was damn near the most impressive after Luffy.

I have no problem with Buggy as a Yonko, but I don't get how, except for comedy... Perhaps he's just set up as a tool for the SHGF?

Also, Wano arc not ending but with Yonko saga ending is kinda confusing... End of Act 3? Wano arc ends in Act 3 and we have a new arc that starts in Act 4 (serves as Wano Part 2)?

Status
Not open for further replies.