What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"the new bounties are shown" is very vague. There are not as many bounties shown as people might think.
Best part of the chapter not being bounties is vague.
GB being yoshio harada is speculation.
I would close the thread for vagueness.

Buggy being emperor is still correct, but that's about it. It's been known since friday, no need to open thread.
Dumb WG mods
:zorothink:

Oda had 2 options.
  1. Make Kid a real rival to Luffy. Make him stronger than zoro, give him ACoC over zoro, give him feats against kaido over zoro.
  2. make Kid a failed rival, have Luffy fight and defeat kid in fishman island/dressrosa/whenever, and then radically change how Kid is portrayed
The idea of Luffy's rival being stronger than Zoro goes against foundation of One Piece where Zoro and Luffy were said to be super team who are equal to each other.

But Oda doesn't seem to care about that it looks like, if he did ZKK should have happened.

But reality is he could have at least made him relevant to Zoro.

We have Zoro fans complaining about No ZKK but in the end we got
-Kaido Scar
-Hakai
-Enma
-AdvCoC
-AdvCoA
-Low diffing YC1

Since Zoro was doing so good, expectations were even higher and Oda himself didn't deliver on those expectations and its disappointing.

Where as Uselsss Mid literally did nothing at all in the grand scheme of things. Like absolutely nothing.

And truly I would feel bad for Useless Mid but look at his fans
Look at @ReggieZoldyck21
Look at @rerere
Look at @Pantheos

They genuinely have no standards at all. Like they actually believe what Kidd has done in this arc is impressive.
Its beyond my understanding.
I can see someone saying what Law did is impressive, you can some what compare it to Roof top Zoro, though Ashura is far superiror feat than puncture ville, its debatable.

What has Midd even done?

You are one of the very few reasonable kidd fans. Why do they hype him up so much?

- The new bounties are shown
- The best part of the chapter is not the bounties
- Greenbul's appearance is revealed(he looks like Yoshio Harada)
- Buggy is the new Emperor
1st - Bounties are shown -> what kind of spoiler is that... give me numbers haha

2nd - The best part of the chapter is not the bounties.... would be lame if it was

3rd - Greenbull being Yoshido Harada

4th - We all kind of saw this coming for Buggy...I find it lame that the dude got the title the way he did, makes the Yonkou title Luffy just got through hard hard work matter so much less and just, in general, diminishes the title in general. Before they were these terrifying figures, now this literal clown is considered one. Pathetic...
It is supposed to be a gag but doesn't even work well for me....in a sense that I don't find it funny, more like annoying

"the new bounties are shown" is very vague. There are not as many bounties shown as people might think.
Best part of the chapter not being bounties is vague.
GB being yoshio harada is speculation.
I would close the thread for vagueness.

Buggy being emperor is still correct, but that's about it. It's been known since friday, no need to open thread.
Dumb WG mods
Why no full crew bounty reveal

:pepemy:

Only Mid, Law and Luffy

:risitasad:

If Oda had just let Luffy beat up kid earilier in the series, maybe replace chinjao with kid in the colosseum in dressrosa, then his portrayal wouldn't be an issue.

but Oda doesn't do that. Kid is portrayed as a foil to Luffy but there's literally zero payoff for this portrayal. That's not how good writing works.
Bakugo is portrayed as Deku's rival. Deku is currently much stronger than bakugo. But there was at least a point to their rivalry, it had its payoff.

Where's the fucking payoff Oda? Where is it? You can't expected people to be invested for this long when there is no payoff!!! This isn't just a thing with Kid either, Oda does this crap everything.

ZKK stems from the same issue. Where is the payoff for the stuff Oda set up with Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.