What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If bounties are based on perceived threat towards the WG what does Mid and Law have that put them on the same level as Luffy?

Luffy - Nika Fruit, Will of D, Son of Monkey D Dragon, invaded all 3 WG facilities, Nico Robin on his crew. Taken down numerous Warlords, Defeated Koido 1 on 1 and huge grand fleet, allies with WB pirates and RHP. Strongest crew so far out of SN.

Mid - 2 v 1 Yonko and Killer.

Law - 2 v 1 Yonko, Will of D and Ope Ope no Mi.

This is why Loda is needing a break

:crazwhat:

Why even giving him any meaningful bounty then...
Because its easier to propagate a half lie than a full lie. The WG could just say Kid and Law beat Kaido and big mom and Luffy did nothing, but nobody would believe that. So instead they tell a half lie, that Luffy, Kid, and Law beat Kaido and big mom, but they contributed equally.

What did Zoro achieve that’s so so impressive? Beating King? Giving Kaido a cut? Let’s see if his bounty reflects how very impressive he was lol

Law didn’t carry at all. I read the Big Mom fight weekly, re read it when it was completed and have no idea where that narrative comes from lol. From what I could see, all of Laws attacks were sneak attacks that he got off when Big Mom was focused on Kidd, and both him and Law were doing damage. Let’s not forget all the attacks Kidd tanked from her, the fact he was nerfed by Hawkins while fighting at one point, and that before Law joined the fight Kidd was holding her down 1 v 1. If anything Oda had Kidd looking slightly more impressive portrayal and feat wise.
Kid has the bulk, tank, and durability, but his AP is ass
If it was a fight betw Law and Kid, Law would demolish Kid, just teleport his trash into the ocean, and stab him, ez :milaugh:
If it was a fight betw Zoro and Kid, Zoro haki >> Kid haki. Done deal....

Zoro will just have to cut through magnetism

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I wish Zoro found the One Piece and Buggy collected it

That would of been so funny
The Straw Hats get to Laugh Tale:
Zoro: "Oh... I've been here before! If you guys wanted to know where the One Piece was, you should have just asked!"
(Nami and Sanji beat the crap out of Zoro)

Real talk, though, I love how much faith and love Buggy has for Roger. I honestly believe Buggy's failures come from the fact he couldn't get over Roger's death, because he loved his Captain that much.

If bounties are based on perceived threat towards the WG what does Mid and Law have that put them on the same level as Luffy?

Luffy - Nika Fruit, Will of D, Son of Monkey D Dragon, invaded all 3 WG facilities, Nico Robin on his crew. Taken down numerous Warlords, Defeated Koido 1 on 1 and huge grand fleet, allies with WB pirates and RHP. Strongest crew so far out of SN.

Mid - 2 v 1 Yonko and Killer.

Law - 2 v 1 Yonko, Will of D and Ope Ope no Mi.

This is why Loda is needing a break

:crazwhat:
Also spoilers aren't 100% confirmed yet... could be something different... Redon/Scotch have confirmed

One of the few times ill agree with Luffy crew but Luffy should have a higher bounty than Kidd and Law

Kid would step on any YC. Queen would destroyed by a single Punk Gibsom.

I believe he can create a mini cannon arm and release electromagnetic lasers that paralyze YC level targets.

Big Mom canonically has reflexes as good as Kaido from having fought him for two days, and Napoleon's sword never managed to connect a cut on Kid fairly. His defense is very good too. He was able to break Big Mom's bones and make her eyes turn white, Luffy's AP doesn't come close.
Kat uses awakening and turns all of kidds metal into moochi. Nuff said

Just wanted to say Haki > Devil Fruits

Thank you Kaido, for this parting gift.

He knows whats up.
Hes just coping because Luffy is winning due to his Devil Fruit

Kaido himself clashed with Luffy's final attack using a hidden Devil Fruit technique that suppose to melt Luffy's hand. This isn't haki

Now just think about Luffy's future enemies

Its very easy to assume how much stronger Devil Fruits can be compared to haki

Status
Not open for further replies.