What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could say Oda coulda simply not given Sanji fan boys chicken wings biscuit, have Zoro cleanly low diff king without shenanigans like "I don't know how his power works" "Enma bullshit" and King low diff Sanji, just stay at roof top.
I think this stuff was actually meaningful tho. The enma stuff added depth to Zoro's fight and Sanji being a wing just means he's one of Luffy's top 2 men.

The Straw Hats get to Laugh Tale:
Zoro: "Oh... I've been here before! If you guys wanted to know where the One Piece was, you should have just asked!"
(Nami and Sanji beat the crap out of Zoro)

Real talk, though, I love how much faith and love Buggy has for Roger. I honestly believe Buggy's failures come from the fact he couldn't get over Roger's death, because he loved his Captain that much.
We will follow you till hell and back captain buggggyyyyy

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kid has the bulk, tank, and durability, but his AP is ass
If it was a fight betw Law and Kid, Law would demolish Kid, just teleport his trash into the ocean, and stab him, ez :milaugh:
If it was a fight betw Zoro and Kid, Zoro haki >> Kid haki. Done deal....

Zoro will just have to cut through magnetism

kidd can't mess with haki clad swords we saw in the rooftop hakified objects and people are protected from DF powers

Hes just coping because Luffy is winning due to his Devil Fruit

Kaido himself clashed with Luffy's final attack using a hidden Devil Fruit technique that suppose to melt Luffy's hand. This isn't haki

Now just think about Luffy's future enemies

Its very easy to say how much stronger Devil Fruits are compared to haki
Zoro, Oden, and Roger make it look easy

Kizaru, with one of the top most busted fruits could NOT make it past Old Rayleigh who hadn't lifted a sword in decades

Haki reigns supreme. Fruits are important though, but this is the story of will.

Mid was shitting himself seeing pre AdvCoC Luffy attack Koido.

Law shit himself seeing Zoro use Ashura on Koido.

Law and Kid are officially frauds in my book.
Doesn’t change the fact that Luffy fought a Kaido who was factually exhausted. 2v1ing an almost fresh Yonko >>>>> a factually exhausted one.

Why you acting like luffy wasn’t severely damage as well? And he was in worse condition than kaido when he went into G5.

Also stop acting like those 15+ people actually did something to kaido significantly.
So Luffy getting fully recovered after being saved doesn’t mean anything? Brushing aside the fact that his flame clouds were weakening as a sign that he was already less than optimal?

Oda literally told us this about Yonkos not being impervious to damage but you keep headcanoning on.

The Straw Hats get to Laugh Tale:
Zoro: "Oh... I've been here before! If you guys wanted to know where the One Piece was, you should have just asked!"
(Nami and Sanji beat the crap out of Zoro)

Real talk, though, I love how much faith and love Buggy has for Roger. I honestly believe Buggy's failures come from the fact he couldn't get over Roger's death, because he loved his Captain that much.
kid buggy was actually good he wasn't a coward in fight against WBP wasn't a scum like he is now and despise being very sick still wanted to go to laugh tale

Status
Not open for further replies.