What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loda has opened the gate for Mid fans to have the audacity to claim Mid is equal in strength to Luffy when his strongest attack tickled Big Meme.

fuck you Loda

:pepemy:
Why would anyone call Kid = to gear 5 Luffy at this point? It was obvious Kid let Luffy fight Kaido because he knew he couldn't.

You have an obsession with hating people who like Kidd's character? I generally just like most One Piece characters

I hate all the stan and fan talk.

Loda has opened the gate for Mid fans to have the audacity to claim Mid is equal in strength to Luffy when his strongest attack tickled Big Meme.

fuck you Loda

:pepemy:
god, stop crying about this.
There are like 5 people on this site who like Captain Kid and none of them think he is as strong as Luffy.

Bounties are irrelevant and Luffy's bounty was probably intentionally lowered to hide Luffy's true strength

Why would anyone call Kid = to gear 5 Luffy at this point? It was obvious Kid let Luffy fight Kaido because he knew he couldn't.

You have an obsession with hating people who like Kidd's character? I generally just like most One Piece characters

I hate all the stan and fan talk.
Luffy should be unparalleled in bounty by his peers especially characters who in comparison are trash like Mid

:josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
by that logic, hasn't he already destroyed the shichibukai hype?
We'll he wasnt anyone's rival among Warlords like he rivals Shanks.
And he wasnt competing with them in treasure hunting like he does with Luffy.
Rivals one Emperor while he gonna steal One Piece from another...
They should have known what Sisyphean Task is since my thread Keeping Up With King Of Hell. :milaugh:

Zoro, Oden, and Roger make it look easy

Kizaru, with one of the top most busted fruits could NOT make it past Old Rayleigh who hadn't lifted a sword in decades

Haki reigns supreme. Fruits are important though, but this is the story of will.

The story is proving otherwise

Luffy and Kaido already had split the sky, their haki were basically matching, but Luffy still lost miserably

You're comparing different eras with different standards, makes no sense, if you think Oda made Kaido state that because he actually thinks Haki>Devil Fruits and not the opposite, then you're setting yourself for disappointment

The same guys who still think Yamato is stronger than Sanji because of CoC
:pepecopium:

Last edited:
Whos Yonko though? Neither. World Government decided they weren't enough.
Cause of followers and influence, the same reason Buggy became one :milaugh:
And I can agree on that

But weren't we comparing individual power? Seems like Oda dedided to equalize their bounties and since you have to exclude the influence/territories part... there isn't much space left to interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.