Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Shame it ended this way, either way glad my reads were the exact scums left i had a lot of fun even tho town kept rbing me burning me and firing superkills my way:kobeha:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Vergil used empowered Hand to Hand combat and improved swordmanship and attacked @Ratchet /Hisoka killing him and cutting off his arm but not before Hisoka used Bungee gum to crush @Ultra / Vergil's defenses and kill him by sending an empowered Card strike through his arm, slicing it clean.

-----------------------

@TheAncientCenturion rose back from the grave for one last act of defiance and Omega killed his would be ( unaware of it) rival @Grammaton / Lucifer Arbiterstar.

vs

And finally having had enough of this game Soukiller took over as the host providing us with his final decree:

Muugen used his mighty hammer to paralyze everyone, for the hammer he used is the beginning of judgement. Everyone was paralyzed, they couldn't move, think, do anything. All they can do is witness the calamity of the judgment day begin.

Ratchet chan, I have warned you again and again. I am absolute justice, I am the purest green blooded in the universe, I am the calamity that shall fall upon. You're time has come, not even the heavens wrath, the purest evil and destruction of hell, and the mighty powers from all over the universe can prevent this holy judgement I am about to unleash upon you. I am about to end your entire career, destroy your soul completely, not even the purest heavens recantation can salvage it. I shall show you why they call me 'SoulKiller'.

Rest in peace my friend.

-Super Ultra Omega Kill Ratchet into oblivion.

-------------

Now that I have bestowed judgement on our fellow indie scum ratchet chan for not knowing his place. I advert my attention back to you my fellow lovely townies. It pained me seeing you guys being lead astray by an indie scum. Taking a blind eye and ignoring the evil to the indies infront of you have lead you all astray. So as the very soul of justice I represent, I SoulKiller shall unleash a second calamity at you people. Let this be a reminder to all of you, to not cooperate and work with evil. It pains me to hurt innocent souls, but yours has been tampered. So I have no choice, but to cleanse all of you from the face of this planet.

-Omega Kill DrProf
-Omega Kill Worst
-Omega Kill Nika
-Omega Kill Marimo_420
-Omega Kill Gramm
-Omega Kill Adam
-Omega Kill Reborn
-Omega Kill MitchMatch
-Omega Kill Kag

-------------

Now that I have disposed of these tainted souls. You two indies are what is left in this battle field, one of you were doing nothing but coasting and fluffing the entire game, for that I bestow upon you another holy judgement. Begone.

-Omega Kill Blue

-------------

Ultra, now you are the only one left in the opposing side. It pains me in my very soul to harm you. For you are Vergil. Unfortunately Ultra, the time has come and so have I to put an end to your torment and end your suffering. If anyone here deserves to put an end to the vergil role, it's none other than me.

Rest in peace my friend.

-Omega Kill Ultra.

-------------

Now that all our opponents have ceased to exist. My fellow alive mafia players, it was a fun journey together, we went through the high and low together... But as the representor of pure justice. I cannot turn blind eye to the sins you guys have committed. For that, I have no choice but to put an end to you guys as well. Good bye my friends.

-Omega Kill Muugen
-Omega Kill Sall
-Omega Kill Doddsy

As for you Ekko.... your punishment shall be sever... a swift death is something you don't deserve. For that I shall personally devour your soul and seal it in the darkest, most horrifying depths in hell that only I SoulKiller have access to. There you shall torment for eternity

-Ekko has been SUPER ULTRA OMEGA BANISHED INTO THE DARKEST, MOST FUCKED UP PART, AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE DEPTH OF HELL. SEALED FOREVER.

-------------

Now that everyone has vanished.... I remain the only living soul in this battle field. However, what I have witnessed in this horrifying battle field is something that will carry on within me forever. I have done things... I am not proud of... things I thought I was not capable of doing anymore... I tainted my pure justice, my green heart, and for that. I shall cease myself from this universe and reincarnate myself again as absolute justice, and I pray.... I hope... that me does not go down the same path I did... Good bye universe.

-Omega Kill SoulKiller

Thanks for playing everyone and onto the next one!

1- @Peroroncino : Ainz Ooal Gown, Acererak King The Wildfire Killed Day 3
2- @MangoSenpai : Rubick, Yha-kui
3- @Ekkologix : Nova, Town Core The Dung Eater Lynched Day 1 Revived Day 2 Lynched Night 2
4- @TheAncientCenturion : King the Wildfire, Kagura of the Wind
5- @Juliet : Chansey, My Melody Saul Goodman Died Day 3
6- @Flowa : Buddha, Moriarty Rubick Killed N2
7- @Dr_Professor83 : Hisoka, Chrollo
8- @Nana : Saul, Floch Replaced by @QueenEmilia
9- @Grammaton : Knight Solaire, The Dung Eater
10- @T-Pein™ : Tucker Carlson, Putin Frieza Killed N1 Revived Day 4
11- @Kagurashii : Qin Shi Huang, Jack the Ripper
12- @Blue : Shalltear Bloodfallen, Krul Tepes
14- @Pot Goblin : Carrot, Lunar Princess Ranni Ainz Ooal Gown Lynched Day 3 Revived Day 4 Killed Day 4
15- @Ratchet : Frederica Bernkastel, Maria Ushiromiya
16- @Marimo_420 : Gin( Bleach), Neo Acacia
17- @Yo Tan Wa : Kaiser, Keyboard
18- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE : Lucifer Morningstar, Kaguya Replaced by @MUUGEN
19- @Charlie : Eevee ,Xardas Keyboard Killed N1
20- @BakiDou : Mickey Mouse, Master Chief Qin Shi Huang Killed Day 2
21- @Lord Melkor : Gecko Moriah, Darth Vader Lambdadelta Died N2
22- @RippedCal : Joe Bidden, Brock Lesnar Gecko Moriah Died Day 3
23- @Midnight Delight : Allister Fiend, William Vangeance Joe Biden Died Day 3
24- @Adam 🍎 : Conqueror's Haki, Gear 5
25- @Doddsy : Frieza, Siegward Acacia Died Day 4 Revived Day 4
26- @Reborn : Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein
27- @SoulKiller : Vergil, Dance
28- @LethalBanks : Arthur Morgan, Phillip J Fry.
29- @~UwU~ : Lambdadelta, Ushiromiya Replaced by @Nikamara
30- @Sallucion : Professor Chaos, King Dice ??? Removed Day 4
31- @MitchMatch : Gunbuster, King Gainer
32- @Joygirl : Samus Aran, Spike Replaced by @Worst
33- @Ultra : Killer Rabbit, Fiver
I'm still alive

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
View attachment 10948

“You are a lifeform incapable of defeating me!!”

You are King The Wildfire!

[Passive - Lunarian Origin] The Lunarian were once hailed as gods by the people of the One Piece world, they were being who could survive in any harsh environment and come out on top. King is no exception. He is therefore immune to ability destruction( does not count for rolecrushes), control or tampering.
--- Secret identiy--- Few people know of Kings real origins, therefore any type of investigation will fail on him.

[Passive - Extreme pride] King is a very prideful individual, he feels extremely protective over his crew ( town) as them being safe under him is his source of pride. He is therefore super bullet proof for as long as 75% of town is still alive, afterwards he will downgrade to being bulletproof. After 50% of town is dead he will lose it all together.
---Blood of Lunaria--- Each time King kills or participates in the lynch of one of those that murdered one of his town allies he will gain a double action buff the following night.

[Passive - All Star] Handpicked by Kaido himself to be his top subbordinate, King's simple presence is awe inducing. He will have to always talk to others in the thread in a condescending tone, as if looking down on them.

[Passive - Mask Off] King's beauty is quite the sight, he will charm any female character that visits him rendering himself immune to their votes and dodge the first kill in the game targetting him that is done by a female character.
---Stoic Loner--- King will reject any neighbor chat or conversion attempts on him.

[Active - Modes] :
---Speed Mode--- During Speed mode King is so fast that he can barely be seen, he is therefore immune to roleblocked and redirects in that form and will be prioritized in writeups regardless of when the action is submitted. However activating this form disables his Extreme Pride passive for a cycle.(2 shot)
---Defensive Mode---
During Defensive mode King's defenses become impenetrable, he will raise his Lunarian Origin's defenses by 1 stage ( If super BP becomes Ultra BP, If BP becomes super, If nothing becomes BP) and will become role crush immune but he will lose his Lunarian Origin as well as his Mask off passive and it's subset for a cycle.(2 shot)

[Active - Andon] King conjures a fireball over his open palm, then forms a fist to execute a powerful, flame-clad punch. He may target a player and rolecrush them. If he targets the same player again he rolecrush them through immunities.

[Active - Karyudon] King sends this dragon flying against a single or multiple enemies in order to incinerate them. He may either use it on 3 enemies to destroy an ability from each of them for a cycle or target a single player and leaving them with a severe burn, killing them a cycle later if not healed. Bulletproof and above targets will prevent this from happening though.

[Active -Omori Karyudon] King creates a larger fire dragon with which he keeps attacking his opponent burning due to Karyudon, If the target attempts a hostile action (including a kill) against a town character, the flam dragon will jump in to take the attack instead. King will learn if this ability has blocked an attack. (3 shot)
---Tempura Udon---
King will target a player and challenge them to 3 RPS matches, the loser will be superkilled through immunities. Can only be used Day 3 or later. Non refillable.(1 shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.