@Worst
@Kagurashii
@Grammaton
@MangoSenpai
@MitchMatch
@Marimo_420
@Nikamara
@Ratchet

be honest guys - how many of you guys saw my slip post OR were spoiled about the content of it in any way that will impact your play the next day.

@Ultra
@Blue

you guys saw it all right? would you have been down to be subbed for the game to continue? or play like me in aries game without outing the mafia team if u can win with anyone?

@Fujishiro we had 48 hour night to reach a solution. i very much dislike this outcome

@Dr_Professor83
@Adam 🍎
@Worst
@Kagurashii
@Grammaton
@MangoSenpai
@MitchMatch
@Marimo_420
@Nikamara
@Ratchet

be honest guys - how many of you guys saw my slip post OR were spoiled about the content of it in any way that will impact your play the next day.

@Ultra
@Blue

you guys saw it all right? would you have been down to be subbed for the game to continue? or play like me in aries game without outing the mafia team if u can win with anyone?

@Fujishiro we had 48 hour night to reach a solution. i very much dislike this outcome
I didn’t see it. I knew you had to of outted at least a teammate but no way to change my play off that. But can’t speak for anyone else.

Doesn’t matter now.

@Dr_Professor83
@Adam 🍎
@Worst
@Kagurashii
@Grammaton
@MangoSenpai
@MitchMatch
@Marimo_420
@Nikamara
@Ratchet

@Ultra
@Blue

Just stop talking honestly you’re just pissing me off even more.

@Dr_Professor83
@Adam 🍎
@Worst
@Kagurashii
@Grammaton
@MangoSenpai
@MitchMatch
@Marimo_420
@Nikamara
@Ratchet

@Ultra
@Blue

Even if you had your opinions about this you shouldn't have tried to contact me outside of the gamethread to verify if I had seen the post or not.

You signed this game's death warrant with that action

Status
Not open for further replies.