Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet

I had as my primary wincon 4 targets to kill, and 3 were done. but that was just to unlock my secondary hidden. I had a couple of strategies in mind to avoid your impending kill if it was coming the net day.
I could force you to target me as well as redirect you to someone else (or someone else to you), along with rolecrushing and reflecting everything.

the fact that im hearing this from you out of everyone is cracking me up ngl, green goblin
guess what both games i outlived you and had hard town reads when I fucked up I admitted it directly to our pm with Charlie we talked in our scum chat and knew it was over for us and I completely owed up to it it wasn’t even my blunder that lost us that game it was me not keeping my omega on flower that lost us the game in the end.

I was alive and able to actually talk you’ve been dead you died not just once but twice you’re shit at playing mafia you got d1 and completely underutilized your revive completely outing your godfather and then getting yourself night lynched right after.

I didn't see it, but the integrity of the game was shot once it was out there. For example if tomorrow I came into the thread saying "gee, Soul and Muugen probably need to go", you might suspect I had saw it, and maybe you say so, and then it all gets out of hand. Fuji made the right call, difficult as it no doubt was. Unfortunate way for it to end, for him most of all, but so it goes. Would rather not be too harsh on anyone, I imagine you're feeling pretty bad now too.
Yeah I dont wanna spend every waking second trying to decipher if a player actually saw the leaks or not and wether to modkill/replace them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't see it, but the integrity of the game was shot once it was out there. For example if tomorrow I came into the thread saying "gee, Soul and Muugen probably need to go", you might suspect I had saw it, and maybe you say so, and then it all gets out of hand. Fuji made the right call, difficult as it no doubt was. Unfortunate way for it to end, for him most of all, but so it goes. Would rather not be too harsh on anyone, I imagine you're feeling pretty bad now too.
no ratchet
i belive the integrity of all players

fuji will ask everyone a clear yes or no question

did you see it?

if you answer no then you are good. if you answer yes then we have a problem. so far 2 and only 2 answered yes i belive. and both r indies who can be quiet about it or subbed. u see my point? game ends next day.

the mafia team was down to play. fuji wanted game to end. thats why im frustrated about the outcome

I could force you to target me as well as redirect you to someone else (or someone else to you), along with rolecrushing and reflecting everything.
I could do the following:

- Kill you at night bypassing all defenses
- I stole both your and Mango's abilities which would have allowed me to bypass your redirection to redirect your kill
- A bus drive that could be amped
- Two cycle-wide commutes

Just to name a few.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah I dont wanna spend every waking second trying to decipher if a player actually saw the leaks or not and wether to modkill/replace them.
if they said no then no
i trust the players
why wud someone lie about seeing it just to act like some scum hunter. none does that
ur faith in the players is too low

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
haha i wasn't gonna be lynched anytime soon until end of PoE but this comes down to the what ifs and what, but i am fully capable and truly believe i could of pulled a win. Was stacking shit ton of abilities just for end game, unfortunate.

ggwp
Legit was getting close to killing you with how insufferable you were lol, I think you coasted a bit too hard but I think you probably could have got another mislynch going maybe. Next time, I would suggest however not being so antagonistic against Indies, and this goes for all your scum group really, had you been a trifle less so I wouldn't have had reason to side against your team so hard.

@Nikamara @Ratchet

This was my role, does it remind of you anything? that smells, MONEY!!! hahahahaha I literally had soo much cash flow it was fucking amazing, would of had around 60 coins to utilize this NP. Was gonna be a blast, it pained me that I couldn't use dem money :/

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Mafia Core

"The Lord of Crime...is William James Moriarty."

You are William James Moriarty!
[Passive - Noble] Being the perceived second son of the Moriaty noble line, James appears to be nothing less than a law abidding gentleman. Thus he scans innocent to investigations and is immune to lie detects.
---Smooth talker--- James is known for his silver tongue, he is able to charm many a person with it. Thus everytime James is town read in the thread he will gain 1 charge of crime consultancy currency.

[Passive - Crime Consultant] At the start of the game there will be an annoucement that the Crime Consultancy agency will be open to the public for all to join, any player who joins it will find themselves in a pm chat that will remain open for the remainder of the game ( or until James dies). James will then be allowed to interract with anyone that joins in many ways.
---Louis James Moriarty--- James's brother and bodyguard, he will jump in to save his brother from the first kill targetting him in the game, dying for him instead.

[Passive - Cold and Calculating Mind] James prides himself in his ability to remain calm and collected at all times, even in the face of grave danger. Therefore he is immune to rolecrushes, ability destruction/disable and control abilities.

[Active - Sebastian Moran] One of james's associates, a skilled assassin that will do anything for him. James may use this ability to poison a target of his choice. They will die two cycles later if not healed.
---Fast acting poison--- If James targets a player outside of his crime consultancy however the poison's effect will fasten and they will day 1 cycle later instead. 5 crime consultancy currency. (2 shot)

[Active - Fred Porlock] A skilled martial artist under James. He can be used to roleblock a target for a phase.
---Tiger Palm Fist--- If James targets a player outside of his crime consultancy however the roleblock will last 1 cycle instead. 4 crime consultancy currency. ( 2 shot)

[Active - James Bonde] An amazing actor that works with James. He can be used to infiltrate even the highest places and learn the biggest secrets. You can target a player and learn their role.
---Oscar Worthy Performance--- If you target a player outside of the crime consultancy however the role cop becomes a role copy of 2 of their abilities as a one shot. 10 crime consultancy currency.(1 shot)

[Active - Fred Porlock] The Buttler of the Moriarty family, he can be used to empower his master's allies
--- Double action--- 12 crime consultancy currency.
--- Refill--- 8 crime consultancy currency.
--- Unstopable action--- 10 crime consultancy currency.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Mafia Core

no ratchet
i belive the integrity of all players

fuji will ask everyone a clear yes or no question

did you see it?

if you answer no then you are good. if you answer yes then we have a problem. so far 2 and only 2 answered yes i belive. and both r indies who can be quiet about it or subbed. u see my point? game ends next day.

the mafia team was down to play. fuji wanted game to end. thats why im frustrated about the outcome
Why are you not letting it go?
You killed the game.
Own up...

It was not fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.