When fans thought their fav will 3 vs 1 Kaido with Luffy and Law
Will get CoC
Will solo Big Mom while Law is down already
Will deal most damage to Big Mom while Law is support
Will defeat Big Mom in the same time Luffy defeats Kaido
Will stomp Queen for Udon and Killer eating smile revenge
Will recruit Ulti and Page One
Will recruit Jack
Will kidnap Nico Robin...turns out his subordinates got charmed by Franky the better metal
:josad:

Shishi, you seem more obsessed with Kid than Kid fans themselves. I don't even see why you'd want to compare Kid/Law with Zoro when Zoro's only competition in the Worstgen is his own captain. You should be more worried about Luffy.
True
I guess by giving attention to kidd fans I am doing same thing some zoro fans do with sanji

I ignore kid and his wank will go away

Luffy is the problem tho
His fans are childish and Luffy has the feats

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
ZORO FANS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

AT LEAST KID FANS ARE STAYING THEY DONT RUNNER AWAY LIKE YOU GUYS

90% OF ZORO FANS ARE GONE

100% SANJI FANS STILL HERE

1 KID FAN IS STILL HERE(KID ONLY HAS 1 FAN THIS WHOLE FORUM)

MEANWHILE ONLY THE DESPERATE ZORO FANS ARE STILL LEFT TRYING TO DEFEND WHAT EVER LEFT IN HIS NAME
:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:
@ReggieZoldyck21 @Captain Dom @Pantheos

1 kid fan uhhhhhhhhhhh

How is Zoro
fought two
scar kaido
adv coc
defeat king

and Sanji
defeat queen

but Zoro fans are the one quitting the forum and run away

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I guess because they wanted more
Zoro fans simply wanted him to out shine Luffy and it didn’t matter than zoro shat on everyone else including law kidd sanji Marco Yamato

in the end Luffy still looked better

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Shut the fuck up dude

i only mentioned because you are one of the only three delusional kid wankers this site has who still spill verbal diherrea of Kid > Zoro when kid is the laughing stock of community

the reason why mid is even relevant is because all three delusional wankers he has are still annoying enough to say kid > zoro

but idgaf anymore keep being delusional
I’ll ignore it
When I was sleeping, you mentioned me (I just counted) 8 times. With no response. 8 times. Half of them filled with insults.

since I am awake, not even an hour, you quoted and mentioned me 5 times already.

talk about obsession.

see a therapist. Zoro Piece is not happening, ZKK is not happening. And me taking a stalker like you serious is not happening either.

Well, One Piece volume sales did drop a bit during Wano, especially Act 3.
Also, keep in mind that everyone on this forum also keeps reading One Piece and therefore accepting whatever is written. Because we've been fans for ao long.

The only difference between us and the Japanese is that they buy printed Shonen Jump magazines which means they directly support the author.
If they didn’t like how things are they would put pressure on him to be more serious and give screen time to other characters. The saying is true an author is only as good as his readers are. Japanese authors will never compete with English, Chinese, Russian literary authors throughout history because their target audience are much much more critical and intelligent

Status
Not open for further replies.