What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
@rerere @Pattoucco … they are more. But we don’t insult, we don’t harass, we just have fun and wank our favorite. That’s why my boys are not that permanent in others minds (except Shishio, who is literally sucking on every of my postings to get my attention, even when I sleep).

but yeah, a lot of zoro Fans left, some wanted their account deleted, there are only a few left. And they seem broken. Sad story.
rerere is just a killer fan who has to like kid by default:madmonk:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
@rerere @Pattoucco … they are more. But we don’t insult, we don’t harass, we just have fun and wank our favorite. That’s why my boys are not that permanent in others minds (except Shishio, who is literally sucking on every of my postings to get my attention, even when I sleep).

but yeah, a lot of zoro Fans left, some wanted their account deleted, there are only a few left. And they seem broken. Sad story.
ZORO FANS AFTER NOT GETTING WHAT THEY WANTED

MEANWHILE SANJI FAN : ITS OKAY SANJI GET COC NEXT ARC 100% HE IS AS STRONG AS ZORO WITH NO ADV COC

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

When I was sleeping, you mentioned me (I just counted) 8 times. With no response. 8 times. Half of them filled with insults.

since I am awake, not even an hour, you quoted and mentioned me 5 times already.

talk about obsession.

see a therapist. Zoro Piece is not happening, ZKK is not happening. And me taking a stalker like you serious is not happening either.
Stalker lmao
Alright man not gonna mention you anymore

ZORO FANS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

AT LEAST KID FANS ARE STAYING THEY DONT RUNNER AWAY LIKE YOU GUYS

90% OF ZORO FANS ARE GONE

100% SANJI FANS STILL HERE

1 KID FAN IS STILL HERE(KID ONLY HAS 1 FAN THIS WHOLE FORUM)

MEANWHILE ONLY THE DESPERATE ZORO FANS ARE STILL LEFT TRYING TO DEFEND WHAT EVER LEFT IN HIS NAME
:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:
I been standing by Kid for 13 years and I won’t stop now

Why Kidd even have fans tbh??

If you just want a red haired character because red is cool, Shanks has cooler hair.
If you want a guy with weapon replacing his lost arm because it looks badass, Crocodile looks more badass.
If you want a cheerleader, Law is the Head of the Cheerleader.
If you want a guy with metal attack, Shogun Franky >>> Kidd's junk.
If you want a guy whose First Mate is stronger than the Captain, there is always Luffy.
Shanks lost his hand to a fish. You can't like that shit
Pre time skip luffy kicked croco boys ass comeon
Law is an embarrassment with his cheerleading. He needs to find his mojo back
Franky is a shitty character
Kid>all of them combined

What a complete circle. Went from ZKK to, Zoro did enough on the roof already

:mihanha:
I have already said 10 times since like chapter 997 Zkk may or may not happen idk so shut the fuck up already you ass wipe

and how about Luffy despite 1000 power ups in the end was only able to rack up same bounty as zoros cheer leader like law?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
True
I guess by giving attention to kidd fans I am doing same thing some zoro fans do with sanji

I ignore kid and his wank will go away

Luffy is the problem tho
His fans are childish and Luffy has the feats
You do more good to the temple, and by extension Zoro, by wanking and elevating Zoro than by attacking and undermining the characters that are far below Zoro's level. Be positive and divert all that energy into glorifying Zoro.

#Don'tattacktheminorties

Status
Not open for further replies.