What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King had 7 days to heal and regain his strength. He is ancient zoan. He has Regeneration. He also had his pal queen with him who also is an ancient zoan and has Regeneration along with 7 days rest. Still got screwed in 2 vs 1 fight. Kid and law defeated big mom 2 vs 1. Kid and law are far highter than king and queen and consequently above zoro too.
Luffy was 7 days in a coma because he was tired and he has a mythical Zoan DF, Zoro pretty much killed King. Easy to figure out the rest. :suresure:

Because I see some retard fans that are celebrating Greenbull winning over King and Queen , and calling Zoro trash and his victory nothing . For the last time , if this is true , then it is now clear that Admirals are top-tiers comparable to yonko . So stop spouting shit . It is only natural that Greenbull would win over King and Queen , cause he is stronger . I really doubt that Luffy coud defeat an admiral right now at a 1vs1 . Now , as for Zoro , when Zoro got ACoC he completely dominated the fight . Greenbull defeating King has nothing to do with Zoro's fight and victory.
:milaugh:

LOL yes. The Admirals are Zoro's future opponents, why would any normal Zoro fan think Zoro is stronger than an Admiral now when he still got like 2 arc away from actually facing them
Like I said, most attempts to prove Zoro > Fujitora or any other Admirals are done by Admirals haters and Yonko bros.
Maybe zorotards can't be called ordinary Zoro fans?
And ZKK is more like a cult

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE , @Wiwi , @AdmiralKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung , @King7 , @MarineHQ62 , @Extravlad
It really seems like this week will be your week.
As King fan it really hurt to see my boy getting beaten down so easily, but that is what is it, I know Oda was about to give the admirals massive hype. Not just the admirals, who ever face Luffy from now, he will get a massive hype too.
That is how Shonen works, right @Steven ??
is that guy reliable tho ?
I dont think he is
but it will be a good way to hype him up

Luffy was 7 days in a coma because he was tired and he has a mythical Zoan DF, Zoro pretty much killed King. Easy to figure out the rest. :suresure:
Luffy was dead against Kaido, survive only because of his mythical.
King should have ancient zoan recover, he should be fine from now, to add he as his lunaria power who should help him even faster in recovery. Same Queen, they should be healed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.