What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
??? He took 2 ACOC hits from Zoro without fire on lmfao, he also took a Rooftop Zoro Ultra tiger hunt to the dome in hybrid and it didn't leave a mark.

His durability is good without it and his endurance is above average, and again IDK how you can call the ability to always have durability >> Kaido's as a trick
Apparently, being less than Kaido at endurance means you have trash endurance.

I find the double standards in the one piece fanbase very funny and hilarious . If Greenbull had gone to Whole cake island a week after Luffy and defeated Katakuri , everybody would say that is was only natural , cause Kata was still recovering from his fight with Luffy and that does not mean anything . But now ., King is trash ,the weakest yonko commander , Zoro is shit , instead of finally admitting that admirals and yonko are the same level . Pathetic

I find the double standards in the one piece fanbase very funny and hilarious . If Greenbull had gone to Whole cake island a week after Luffy and defeated Katakuri , everybody would say that is was only natural , cause Kata was still recovering from his fight with Luffy and that does not mean anything . But now ., King is trash ,the weakest yonko commander , Zoro is shit , instead of finally admitting that admirals and yonko are the same level . Pathetic
King has an ancient Zoan

What I understand:
King and Queen encounter GB.
They fight.
GB beat them and then start to absorb them?
Means he beat them first and then absorb them.
What I understand: fake spoiler.

Redon is posting "Cell eating someone" gif and people is jumping into conclusion. While actually it can just mean Luffy is eating. This is supposed to be banquet chapter.

KIAZRU'S ENTRY-VERY GRAND, DEFEATED SUPERNOVA, FOUGHT KING
AFTER SOME TIME-MARCO WAS A HARD OPPONENT FOR HIM
AOKIJI'S ENTRY-VERY GRAND, OBLITERATED STRAW HATS
AFTER SOME TIME - JOZU WAS A HARD FIGHT FOR HIM
AKAINU'S ENTRY-VERY GRAND
AFTER SOME TIME - WB BEAT HIM LIKE A FOOTBALL
FUJITORA 'S ENTRY-VERY GRAND, MADE A HELL HOLE
AFTER SOME TIME-SABO WAS A HARD FIGHT FOR HIM
RYOKUGYU' S ENTRY - VERY GRAND, BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF KING AND QUEEN
AFTER SOME TIME-YOU KNOW
SO DON'T BE ON HIGH HORSES ADMIRALTARDS:kata:

Status