What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares?

I want to make sense of this writing decision.

The WG knows that, too, btw.

So why on earth would they give Law and Kidd a 3 billion bounty, too?

Their crews are garbage and individually they can't compete with Luffy, like you said.
I think simple math is KKaido+bigmom = 9 billion

9/3 (Luffy, Law, Kid) = 3 billion.

They didn't count like Luffy defeated Kaido and Kid+Law defeated Bigmom....they counted as Luffy+Law+Kid alliance defeated Kaido+Bigmom alliance.....

Luffy is given yonko status because of all other things he had....

this is the only remotely reasonable explanation I can find....

Another interesting thing is how come Buggy became emperor.?...it is gag but on what basis this gag has been formed?....whether all warlords came under him (or it was as understood by WG)?...

This proves 1 thing. The Top Captains are on a different level. This is why comparing Doffy to most YCs was atrocious fucking garbage to begin with. Joker >>> King/Queen.

This feat shits on anything King/Queen/Jack have done in all their lives combined.

If we pile up all the things that Luffy has, then that bounty becomes even more ridiculous. Lol.

1. Luffy has an actual fleet
2. Luffy has arguably the most powerful pirate crew–maybe with the exception of Blackbeard pirates.
3. Luffy has the DF the world government fears–a direct threat to the world government.
4. Luffy has Robin, who is the only one who can read the poneglyphs, plus the WG is actively trying to catch her–she's a direct threat to the WG too.
5. Luffy's father is the revolutionary Dragon and his Brother Sabo etc.
6. Luffy defeated Kaido in a 1v1.
7. Luffy has territories and allies.
Yep.

I really want to make sense of that bounty decision, but there is just nothing - NOTHING - that justifies it if you look at it from an objective standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.