What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1053: “The New Emperors”

- Hitetsu is revealed to be Kozuki Sukiyaki. Robin talks with him and says that Pluton is in the Land of Wano.

that Pluton is in the Land of Wano.

that Pluton is in the Land of Wano.

- The 4 new Emperors are revealed: Shanks, Teach, Luffy and Buggy.
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Whatever is going on in your head Oda, I like it, the man never dissapoints when it comes to surprising everyone (in a good and bad way).

I don't have problem with normal yonkou fans that think their fav is stronger than an admiral. Portrayal and feats for characters like Kaido certainly back that up. :kata:
But the clowns that spent the last years arguing King > Admirals or Fujitora = Jack even though manga is clear the top of this world are yonkou and admirals.. Forgive me if I get very toxic:yearight:
Some people get way too obsessed with headcanon and can’t see what’s clear
Oda is very straightforward with powerscaling, the admirals/emperors are the strongest characters in the world.

And while I do believe Kaido is very clearly shown as the number 1 in the world currently, the gap between the top was never going to be huge (especially since we are so close to the end)

they have recovered but they still aren’t full power… queen for example doesn’t have an arm. Plus, we have to see if he battled them together or one before and the other after.
It’s still impressive tho… maybe the only way to fight ryokogyu is to avoid touching him directly, so zoro would be the best option to fight him since he uses swords. Or maybe we’re not gonna see strawhats fighting admirals, that’s so bad

Unless she becomes O-Lin again.
This could easily happen. Each time Big Mom has taken a large amount of blunt force to her head, she's lost her memory: once at the beginning of the arc when King kicked the Big Mom Pirates off the waterfall, and again when Queen landed on her head. So, Big Mom developing amnesia from her fall off of Onigashima is consistent with the plot.

It's been a week since Big Mom fell into the hole. When was the last time she went a week without eating? In Elbaf, when she then raged and murdered that Giant dude (Jorul).

We might see hunger-crazed O-Linlin rise up from the volcano like the terrifying, gluttonous Demon she is.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
About Law and Kid bounties.
Law got the same bounty as Luffy in Dressrosa because they were allies.
Same thing happened here, but Kid got carried because the WG assumed he was an "ally" as well, despite Kid actually desiring to do his own thing and crying about being betrayed by Apoo and Hawkins.

No matter >how< Oda drew their fights, in the end these 3 defeated the Yonko alliance worth 8.99B berries.
So their alliance getting a total of 9B to symbolize that "makes sense".
But about the Yonko title, as people have been saying for quite some time, it's not about pure strength. It's about a political and military influence around the New World. Law and Kid do not have this. Luffy does. Luffy is gonna claim FI as his territory, probably Wano as well, even Zou. He has his GrandFleet and dealt a significant blow to BM's influence inside her main territory, Tottoland.
So it makes perfect sense that Kid and Law, despite getting a good bounty, DO NOT get the Yonko title. This would be the actual retarded decision.

About Buggy, Buggy is Buggy. Dude's a force of nature. Dude's been like that ever since Impel Down. Not sure why people are suddenly surprised about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.