What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I can’t imagine what it must feel like to desperately attempt to convince yourself that Kaido’s feats were good, only to have an Admiral overshadow those very same feats the very first chapter one returns to the manga lmfao.

Victory tastes so sweet my fellow Chads. Let us bask in the glory of the Green Bull, the Reclaimer of Team Chadmiral
:steef:

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Tier Sovereignty

@Swallalala @Tejas @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12
Kaido defeating 9 Scabbards without hybrid & future sight is more impressive lmao

-So the guy who explain to Zoro (and the readers ) how Enma works is Oden’s father.
-So Oden’s father thinks that Zoro is strong enough to do what Oden could not do with Enma.

What a better source about Enma and Oden’s usage than Oden’s father himself :saden:
Oden father, Sukiyaki acknowledge Zoro's potential is far beyond Oden, aka creating a permanent black blade.

Man, I can’t imagine what it must feel like to desperately attempt to convince yourself that Kaido’s feats were good, only to have an Admiral overshadow those very same feats the very first chapter one returns to the manga lmfao.

Victory tastes so sweet my fellow Chads. Let us bask in the glory of the Green Bull, the Reclaimer of Team Chadmiral
:steef:

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Tier Sovereignty

@Swallalala @Tejas @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12
I’m not gonna lie Greenbull is my second favorite admiral right now just for ending a 7 year drought of no admiral combat feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.