What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You aren't making any sense. So you are saying Luffy has an actual political and military influence around the New World, his GrandFleet, and a bunch of territories, but him having the same amount of bounty as Law and Kid makes perfect sense because they were in the alliance??? So all this influence and power is worthless for the WG or what??
Dude.
I'm saying military and political influence dictates Luffy's status as a Yonko. Not his bounty.

Calamities are Zoans.....they can recover. Knowing Queen he probably got one of his spare arms. And King probably fought in either hybrid or used his Magma Dragon. He has no use for his Base Wing....

There actually is! As I've already mentioned in my earlier post, Oda probably feard that he would ran out of future bounty hype if he gave Luffy the bounty that he deserves. Say whatever you want, but people still get hyped about the new bounties. Oda can't increase Luffy's bounty forever, he can't go to 6,7,8bill etc. So he had to limit his bounty for future arcs like Elbaf for example–not the best choice, but it is what it is.
I'm not talking about Luffy ffs ...

I'm talking about Law and Kidd.

Luffy getting 3 billion is fine, but Law and Kidd both getting 3 billion, too, is just complete nonsense.

Nothing in the story justifies that. Heck, not even anything the marines know from a story standpoint (inner-manga logic) justifies that and Law is one of my favorite characters btw.

To then somehow make Luffy an emperor and the other two not, while they actually gave all of them the same bounty (mind you: bounty = threat level according to the lore) is just another questionable decision.

But who cares, overlord Buggy is Yonkou (this is a running gag I really did btw lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.