What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t even seen his face yet and he’s already earned a special place in my heart.

Remember when people thought Fujitora would lose to old Rayleigh lol? Oh man. This is going to shift the dynamics in casual discussion for sure. You will have many people now moving to the Admiral = Yonko team, many of @Red Admiral ’s subscribers still believe Marco >= Kizaru, imagine their faces after this chapter lmfao.

Sure the usual deluded WorstGen crowd won’t budge, but many, many casuals will. Not that team Chadmiral has ever cared for the appeal to majority fallacy, but Yoncuck fans cling to this fallacy for dear life since they horribly lose every single debate with Admiral fans lol.
I just made a fucking pro admiral video ...
I don't like the fact people think Admirals are no match to Yonko as well :)

and ... I strongly advise to don't get overhappy ... this is one piece ...

Luffy defeated kaido 1v1 while Kidd and Law defeated 2v1, Luffy's crew is much more powerful than even kid's and law's combined, and Luffy's DF is literally a godly DF

How come luffy is as much as a threat as Law/Kidd?????
it is not about Luffy is equal to them it is about the WG wants to cover up Luffy's power since they cannot cover up the fall of 2 yonkos so they covered up that Luffy is too powerful.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1) Chilling in magma while KO'd
Chilling? My brother in Christ, he fucking died lmfao

2) Had to be defeated in order for magma to have any effect on him
Being unconscious doesn’t effect durability lol. So yeah Kaido is a bitch, any Admiral mops him up easily. Kaido cannot solo King and Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.