What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy getting 3 billion is fine, but Law and Kidd both getting 3 billion, too, is just complete nonsense.

Nothing in the story justifies that. Heck, not even anything the marines know from a story standpoint (inner-manga logic) justifies that and Law is one of my favorite characters btw.

To then somehow make Luffy an emperor and the other two not, while they actually gave all of them the same bounty (mind you: bounty = threat level according to the lore) is just another questionable decision.
Well, I guess Oda is still pushing the "rivalry" shit even though he himself killed it. I don't know dude, I assume Ods plans to make Kid an Emperor after Blackbeard takes down Shanks, until then Kid might get ACoC, new crew members, maybe some kind of fleet. I would like to know....

How can you say that when Kid and Law have an equal bounty to Luffy. Luffy just awaken the DF they were chasing for 800 years.
Let me tell you something...Oda is a king of retconns.....for instance, adCoC may look like powerful haki for now...in future it will become like FS.....same way, he can retcon Law and Kid to make "bounties do represent threatlevel"....otherwise Kid and Law wouldn't have gotten 3 billion each...

Status
Not open for further replies.