What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
320m is 40% or 60% of 1.5billion

Do you even Math?
Are you fuckin retarded or something 1.5 B bounty is of WCI he didn't even exist in that arc. that's no bounty raise for him there.

dressrosa arc he got luffy got 500 mil and 0.6 of it is 300 or you can say 0.4 is 200M which got added to his 120M got him 320M.

eniess lobby luffy got 300M, 0.4 of it is 120,000,000 bounty which zoro got either way.

and zoro first bounty was 60M, 0.6 of 100m.

these are the occasion where both luffy and zoro got bounty raise. why you an absolute retard think someone will get a bounty if he was not in the arc in the first place.

I'm not talking about Luffy ffs ...

I'm talking about Law and Kidd.

Luffy getting 3 billion is fine, but Law and Kidd both getting 3 billion, too, is just complete nonsense.

Nothing in the story justifies that. Heck, not even anything the marines know from a story standpoint (inner-manga logic) justifies that and Law is one of my favorite characters btw.

To then somehow make Luffy an emperor and the other two not, while they actually gave all of them the same bounty (mind you: bounty = threat level according to the lore) is just another questionable decision.

But who cares, overlord Buggy is Yonkou (this is a running gag I really did btw lol).
The bounties do not make sense at all.
Luffy should have got 4billion at least whilst Law and Kidd would get 2.5 billion. This would already be very fine as both still have to make themselves more powerful in military strength as well as gaining the emperor title. But Luffy's doesn't only have that, he's also confirmed to be Nika, yet his bounty is equal to Law's and Kid's? I mean, he is even stronger than them individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.