What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A better question would be, why would they be? Even if they're gonna be a part of this supposed massive war, they won't be the central focus of it. SHs are the main characters that will save the world, not Law and Kid. Not every player is gonna get a top-tier match-up.
Law, Kid, Dragon, Sabo at least will besides the straw hats.

So, it's official
Admiral position is the ONLY position that Oda did not harm so far....

Warlord and Yonko are treated sarcastically with Buggy joining them

I wonder though what happened outside of Wano...

Did Mihawk and Weevle ended up joining Buggy in funny way? or what
i can see buggy has so many capable underlings. They might have done something incredible with coincidence from attack from another party and WG suffered loses because of that. That may be why They decalred buggy as a yonko

Law is guaranteed a spot in the final war lol, it’s fanservice time
I just hope they don't get shadowed by luffy powerup like happened in naruto where everyone rendered useless in the end with naruto and sasuke being only exception. and of course our red dragon and copy ninja , kakashi.
other than that, 5 kage , shikamaru and all, everyone was rencdered useless.

He literally stated "It's not easy fighting two 1 bill+ bounties"
My guy. Queen was literally on panel playing around with Chopper for a dozen minutes, where was Marco there ?
Taking a nap?

It's quite clear that for the majority of the duration during their exchange King was dealing with Marco and Marco couldn't scratch him.

Just because Marco grabs Queen once in 15 minutes for chopper to punch him doesn't make it a 2v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.