What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoker is treated with respect though
Buggy is a gag character... there is a difference
IFFFF Smoker became admiral and that's a big IFFF, Oda will make sure his haki and DF mastery got so strong to be on that level, especially since Smoker is a serious character and not comedy gag one

Buggy is a whole other story
Xdrake 💀 and smorker his prime time is over

i can see buggy has so many capable underlings. They might have done something incredible with coincidence from attack from another party and WG suffered loses because of that. That may be why They decalred buggy as a yonko
Problem is that BB had the top prisoners of Impel down but only became a Yonko after winning the payback war, so Buggy probably pulled the biggest bullshit of the century

My guy. Queen was literally on panel playing around with Chopper for a dozen minutes, where was Marco there ?
Taking a nap?

It's quite clear that for the majority of the duration during their exchange King was dealing with Marco and Marco couldn't scratch him.

Just because Marco grabs Queen once in 15 minutes for chopper to punch him doesn't make it a 2v1.
Well, Marco giving his healing flames to the live floor sure affected the fight BUT only in terms of stamina.
He would have lost against King regardless imo, but Marco giving his flames to others only accelerated his defeat against King in which King ultimately mid diffed him.

Either way, King high-extreme diffs Marco if the latter is at 100%.

They will, this is the luffy wank show
Imma leaving this series before final war.
I don't want it to ruin it for me like it ruined naruto.
naruto was my favourite till pain arc , then unexplanable power ups and chosen up shit came up.

same with one piece. it was good till marineford or dressorsa and then it fucked up. wci was still a lot better than wano arc.

My guy. Stop with the same mental gymnastics that made all King stans look like morons this chapter.
I'm stating facts. It's said on panel. Queen played with Chopper while Marco and King were fighting 1v1.
Well, Marco giving his healing flames to the live floor sure affected the fight BUT only in terms of stamina.
He would have lost against King regardless imo, but Marco giving his flames to others only accelerated his defeat against King in which King ultimately mid diffed him.

Either way, King high-extreme diffs Marco if the latter is at 100%.
I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.