What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope they don't get shadowed by luffy powerup like happened in naruto where everyone rendered useless in the end with naruto and sasuke being only exception. and of course our red dragon and copy ninja , kakashi.
other than that, 5 kage , shikamaru and all, everyone was rencdered useless.
They will, this is the luffy wank show

Wait until smorker becomes a admiral 💀
Smoker is treated with respect though
Buggy is a gag character... there is a difference
IFFFF Smoker became admiral and that's a big IFFF, Oda will make sure his haki and DF mastery got so strong to be on that level, especially since Smoker is a serious character and not comedy gag one

Buggy is a whole other story

So, it's official
Admiral position is the ONLY position that Oda did not harm so far....

Warlord and Yonko are treated sarcastically with Buggy joining them

I wonder though what happened outside of Wano...

Did Mihawk and Weevle ended up joining Buggy in funny way? or what
The titles of emperor and warlord are about the strength you project to the world. It's how you are perceived so it makes sense for Buggy to be an emperor precisely because he is perceived as being powerful. In order to become admiral you have to climb the ranks and be directly vetted by the marines. It's all within reason

A better question would be, why would they be? Even if they're gonna be a part of this supposed massive war, they won't be the central focus of it. SHs are the main characters that will save the world, not Law and Kid. Not every player is gonna get a top-tier match-up.
Sure bro, Oda gave them 3 billion bounties so they can play with Chopper in the background

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law, Kid, Dragon, Sabo at least will besides the straw hats.
Again, not all of them are gonna get a top-tier match-up. This arc is centered around how this generation overthrows the previous generation while the final war is about how SHs are gonna save the world with their allies. So they will be the key players in the war.

My guy. Queen was literally on panel playing around with Chopper for a dozen minutes, where was Marco there ?
Taking a nap?

It's quite clear that for the majority of the duration during their exchange King was dealing with Marco and Marco couldn't scratch him.

Just because Marco grabs Queen once in 15 minutes for chopper to punch him doesn't make it a 2v1.
My guy. Stop with the same mental gymnastics that made all King stans look like morons this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.