What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Yonko is confirmed ro be a fraudulent title that is not based on strength?
The title of Yonko was always about perception. Try reading the story without trying to tie strength to every number and title. Buggy is perceived as being extremely powerful and has gathered a large following under him. In most cases strength and perception will match. Of course, we as readers know that Buggy is a joke but the world of One Piece does not. Don't judge the logic with the knowledge that we as readers have. Judge it with the knowledge the fictional world this is actually taking place in has.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Can someone tell me what the narrative purpose of Oda having Fujitora and Green Bull be defeated is? These men are not enemies of Luffy and co, they became Admirals because they are revolutionaries at heart and want to change the world for the better.

Why would they serve as obstacles to the Straw Hats exactly?

Nah. Fujitora and Green Bull will not be defeated like typical arc villains.

Sakauki:Don't do anything unnecessary Ryoukugu .
GB: I got it jeez.

5Min later.
GB sucking out nutrients from King and Queen and defeating them.

2Years before Somewhere island in newworld near to new marineford.

Sakazuki: so you are newly appointed one. I'm going to train you. Show me your df ability.

GB: sakazuki san . Let's first do a proper manner before fight.

Sakazuki:?..okay.

Sakazuki came near GB
sakazuki suddenly felt very sick and says to GB that we will do it another day.
GB laughs .

Sakazuki at night reading documents about fuji and greenbull. When he knew about GB ability and cause of feeling sick. Sakauzki became furious. and called " that bastard i will show him what ihapoens when messing with me".

Present akainu after putting down the denden mushi who thought about above incident and still feels angry about it. and thought" some unlucky guy will be sucked and get knocked out due to that bastard's ability .poor guy".

Law = Luffy = Kid

oda the madman has done it
We can't compare to his wank :crazwhat:

Of course not, but I'm not going ignore the fact Luffy spend more time facing Kaido than anyone else and did beat him in a 1v1 battle after he obtained awakening.
And I'm saying Kidd & Law won without the need of other 14 people, without going KO 3 times, without having their asses covered by Zoro or miracles like being rescued by Polar Tang and having a restoring banquet mid-war
Hell, they didn't fucking come back from the dead after being killed
Honestly taking Luffy as an example to downplay Kidd & Law's work is comical when he received 100 times the help they got:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.