What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryou is literally ability to flow your haki to coat your blade
I think you are misinterpreting Hyogoro's speech from Udon. Ryo is just how they call armament haki in general, like how in Skypea observation is called Mantra, that includes the basic armanent as well as the advanced forms

So yes use ryo to coat weapons, but that doesnt mean you are using advanced armament
king showed barrier haki against scabbards
Again, when?
Explained in Udon. You have to let your Haki "flow" inside a weapon
Check above

King that king this, hyping the MF through roof just to get negged by GB

Every Agenda that Zbois created is getting destoryed, non stop every week they are catching L's
Ehm Akainu fought 14 WB commanders (with Marco and Vista) and still came out on top.
King (AND QUEEN) losing to GB doesn't mean they are weak
It means that Admirals are stronger than we thought

He uses his plant powers

Cope more...also if he lacks adcoc then answer me how did he deal with King?

King is trash
You're trying to defend King like zoro fanboys did but it won't work
I never said you need Adv CoC to beat him. King tanked Adv CoC slashes though while Katakuri was hurt by a punch of Dressrosa Base Luffy and spit out blood lol.

King is far stronger

So the bounty thing was true and people saying that the WG covered up the Nika thing was clearly wrong since the poster is G5, I'd really love to know Oda's rationale for giving Luffy/Law/Kidd the same bounty, it doesn't make any sense.
Not sure if they plan to cover it or not but it's not like anyone knows what Nika/Joyboy looks like.

Ehm Akainu fought 14 WB commanders (with Marco and Vista) and still came out on top.
King (AND QUEEN) losing to GB doesn't mean they are weak
It means that Admirals are stronger than we thought
Stop coping Marco had clashes with all Admirals and could land hits on them and at the end they had to put kayoroseki on him, king got negged

Status
Not open for further replies.