What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry they all have 3 b

equals in my book like u retards used to say sanji and zoro bounty close means equals
or king and queen bounty close means equals
cope
3 b is bounty number not strength dumbass..and you wrote that they are equal in strength. If bounty represent strength then how dafuq 1.5 b luffy beat 4.7 b kaido?LOL.bounty always mean threat.

kid luffy and kidd are equal in alliance and they share same position as leaders of alliance whom responsible for beating 2 yonkou.

Just give me a little crack that you smoke.

Zoro and sanji are always potrayed as equal lmfao.even oda emphasized them as wing of luffy and sanji always beat his enemy easier than zoro eventho his enemy are always close in powerlevel to zoro enemy.if one wing bigger than another then luffy couldnt even "fly" properly lol

Sanji doesnt even need raid suit or any tool nor extrnal powerup and mid diffing queen without suffer any significant injury lmao. While zoro get extreme diffed and unconcious for week LOL

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There are many variants to CoA not just three

Can Luffy forcefully regulate his Ryou against Enma, that is something Hyogoro can't do so for him regulating Enma is also higher level.

Plus the suffix of Zoros barrier against Hyozou suggests he used internal destruction in FMI which is how he could destroy those swords vertically. Probably same way Rayleigh destroyed that collar

Also what about advanced CoC and Zoro making Kame hame ha live wave, CoC barrier CoC weapons coating

Zoros flow of Haki has alot more variety than Luffys
These are different applications of Haki, not different variants while basic, barrier, and flow Hakis are a real thing. Hyogoro never spoke of Enma... It was probably a filler.

I don't see how a character fighting a giant thing means that the powerscaling, therefore the power system, would be fucked as that example itself doesn't showcase inconsistencies within the story.
It’s so early in the story and it’s been so long that I don’t blame ppl but the whole arlong park arc was an instant power up for luffy and zoro that was so far beyond what they were previously capable of. My point is every character in the story is gonna be as strong or as weak as Oda thinks they need to be for the story to progress the way he wants. Love it or hate it thats how he writes. :kayneshrug:

Bounty System really sucked.
1.Law had (5HM)Bounty 1B less than luffy.
2.Kid had(4.7HM)Bounty 1.1B less than luffy.
●After war,All of them having 3B equal bounty doesn't make any sense.
●Luffy got less bounty even though doing more work than Law and Kid.
●Doesn't Make any sense to me...
its not good writing. I can say most decisions oda has made postskip have been bad but this is probably the worst chapter postskip.

Luffy doubled his bounty. kidd sextupled his bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.