What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt Law and Kidd will even be in the fight against the WG....both will probably be aiming on taking a Yonko down and trying to become Yonko. Luffy wont care about that shit and will try on becoming the PK.

The allaince is highly likely ending in Wano.

Next time we see bounties, Zoro and Killer’s bounties will be above Sanji’s. Instead of logic, Oda will sadly go “rooftop 5” route.
I dont think they care about the rooftop. They just assume it's captains vs. captains.

Zoro got +200 mill because of his fight with Pica. That was a custom bounty. No reason why it'd be different with King.

I highly doubt Law and Kidd will even be in the fight against the WG....both will probably be aiming on taking a Yonko down and trying to become Yonko. Luffy wont care about that shit and will try on becoming the PK.

Law’s goal is directly aligned with taking down the WG

Fuji and Greenbull just suit Zoro and Sanji.

Fuji calm and collected like:-
King
Kaku
Mr 1
Etc

Greenbull chaotic like:-
Queen
Jabra
Mr 2

They are both a duo...but they seem nice to each other. So that will be interesting....
Greenbull? Swordsman, Zoro's father, not gonna happen. Zoro is fighting Kizaru a proper antagonist not uncle Fujitora.

You're telling me an Admiral low diffed Kaido's right hand man and his yc2? And Yonko is confirmed to be a fraudulent title that is not based on strength?

The Illiterate Trio @PurpleSwordsman @Erkan12 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is finished :gokulaugh:
@Erkan12 @Tejas

Sorry my dudes. You fought hard but ultimately were on the wrong side of the debate.

Respectfully because you guys put in a lot of effort,
:holdthisl:

Man, I can’t imagine what it must feel like to desperately attempt to convince yourself that Kaido’s feats were good, only to have an Admiral overshadow those very same feats the very first chapter one returns to the manga lmfao.

Victory tastes so sweet my fellow Chads. Let us bask in the glory of the Green Bull, the Reclaimer of Team Chadmiral
:steef:

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Tier Sovereignty

@Swallalala @Tejas @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12
LOL, you Ladmiral fanboys took another L, :steef::steef::steef:

What happened to your lies about Kid and Law both being the Yonko?

Buggy is just a placeholder, it doesn't count just like him being a Shichibukai doesn't count. :kuzanshut:

And you Ladmirals fanboys thinking beating nearly died King and Queen is something to even talk about? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Even Marco went toe-to-toe with full power Ling + Queen.

Post Wano fight Lolo can literally lose to a fodder. Greenbull doing a fodder's job to finish post Wano fight Ling + Queen should be impressive?

:gokulaugh:

Queen lost his arm, King lost his wing, lmao. They were crippled, not only were weakened and nearly dying.

Greenbull + Fujitora struggled with Sabo and his underlings.

They surely will be in the final war

WB said the war would encapsulate the entire world. Everyone will be in it.

LOL, you Ladmiral fanboys took another L, :steef::steef::steef:

What happened to your lies about Kid and Law both being the Yonko?

Buggy is just a placeholder, it doesn't count just like him being a Shichibukai doesn't count. :kuzanshut:

And you Ladmirals fanboys thinking beating nearly died King and Queen is something to even talk about? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Even Marco went toe-to-toe with full power Ling + Queen.

Post fight Lolo can literally lose to a fodder. Greenbull doing a fodder's job to finish Ling + Queen should be impressive?

:gokulaugh:

Queen lost his arm, King lost his wing, lmao. They were crippled, not only were weakened and nearly dying.

Greenbull + Fujitora struggled with Sabo and his underlings.
A provider literally said that what Greenbull does make Marco look like a meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.