What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Monkey D Theories ask yourself if Oda didn’t care about feats why would he add so many shinanigans in law and kidd vs big mom fight

what he is showing is that hype and shit like bounties he don’t give a shit about hence why law kid Luffy have Same bounties buggy is new yonko

Oda is giving hard hint that on panel feats are only thing that matter is power scaling

big mom did not use CoC either because if she did Oda could have simply shown us law kid dealing with it on panel why hide it?

Why're you acting as if he beat them with a stick or something? He literally bypassed his defense via his ability to such nutrients. Why aren't you talking about it? High durability doesn't defend against such attacks in case you're not aware.
Cry more

Someone with plant powers trashed King with his so called top tier flamed and dura
King did worse than merely, dr law did vs top tiers despite having Queen with him

:kayneshrug:while Oda kept reinforcing that yu need top tier speed and fs to handle fs users effectively

With lunarian abilities, even g2 AP is enough

Sure.
But I never advocated for "Sanji vs Yonko" in my life, nor I ever thought it was a thing.
Sanji vs Admiral, on the other hand....
Not the same thing.
:kayneshrug:
Well. Your fellow fans did. And they downplayed Kid and Law. But now we see that what Kid and Law did is amazing. Even in a 2 v 1 top tiers still have the upper hand so Kid and Law are officially GC+ individually.

hes stronger where and how?

Kata keep up with luffy , can see the future and has CoC.... also similar to kings CoA... he would instanlty know how hes powers work and destroy him...
Delirious.

The function of his hax is not a weakness, he is the one who decides when to activate or deactivate the flame.
King base is equal to Marco in speed who is faster than FS, speed>shit FS overrated.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Greenbull can create penis-type plants and shove it up LING's ass, have you thought about this alternative? its called nepenthes, the penis-plant
It's similar to the ant-man getting into Thanos' ass strategy.
My guy, if you're so triggered by my posts, then don't bother reading them. If you disagree with me and if you think you have enough brain cells to write a few lines of coherent counter-argument, then write a proper response. These Beetle Juice-level responses don't make you look cool if that's what you're trying to achieve.

I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen
None of their attacks seemed to be working, kaido was able to heal from anything the supernova(zoro included) did.

You said it was just kid projecting, even though we literally see kaido looking unscathed the next page
Yeah kaido took one of zoros weakest attack tho
Next zoro blocked hakai
Then kaido got scarred
Working part also don’t matter

zoro alone did more damage even before ashura than 9 scabbards combined

hiryu Kaen literally made big mom shit her pants as well
Hiryu Kaen is at least comparable to puncture ville imo if not stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.