What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah, Ope Ope no Mi says otherwise. Law doesn't need FS or speed when he has his df.

If we learned anything from Dressrossa, it's that he certainly needs those stats for his abilities to land properly. Law's utter lack of raw skills is the reason why Doffy ragdolled him in their fight. Otherwise, he's well equipped to kill Doffy by himself.

Probably, but they're more prone to damage from blunt attacks than Luffy. They can't dodge as much and they can't evade or defend as much meaning they're gonna get damaged much more on average than Luffy.

That is complete nonsense. Something like this was never implied. Luffy didn't have any ability that works around FS. Luffy's only plan to beat Katakuri was by achieving FS, which he did. He would've lost if it weren't for that. Hell, he'd have lost if Merenda episode didn't happen even if he awakened FS.

I am not even sure what that means. Their reactions don't suggest anything of that sort. Luffy's reactions are miles ahead of Law. Read Dressrossa.

I'd agree that it takes a lot of effort to put them down. But Kuri is winning this. If there is one YC1 that they have a 0 chance at beating, it'd be Katakuri.
Bro you’re not reading the story. Luffy literally says “haki runs out so I can beat him that way” and Bruhlee confirms it. But he then said he didn’t want to win like that

I don’t have to make shit up, look up the page from the manga.

you’re powerscaling is trash my guy. Matchups aren’t shit and Oda never gave af about them

Same can be said for Kid too

On top of that he's too slow to land a hit
Has no CoA feats at all
No same can't be said about kid. His offense is strong as fuck. It made big mom bloody on more than one occasion. His first awakening move made big mom l's face and hand bloody along with breaking her nose. His second move broke her hand along with law's second move and also knocked her out cold. His third and final move made big mom caugh blood and knocked her out twise. Heck his last move penetrated her advanced conquerers haki and her thick skin and her armament haki and overpowered her

Status
Not open for further replies.