What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Oda already tells us his intentions, by giving them 3 billion berry bounties, try to read the fight in a way in which that makes sense rather than actively lowballing it.

Like with Linlin using CoC off-screen. Could it be normal CoC? Yes, but would that make sense, given how difficult the fight was and how Oda wants to portray Kid and Law? Not really.
theres no point man. If you start talking about author intentions, symbolism, themes, etc you'll confuse them. These people analyze OP as if all this shit literally happened in real life.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well. Your fellow fans did. And they downplayed Kid and Law. But now we see that what Kid and Law did is amazing. Even in a 2 v 1 top tiers still have the upper hand so Kid and Law are officially GC+ individually.
I don't downplay Kid powerwise.
I just think he's boring and won't take the spotlight from the SH's against the Admirals.
I couldn't give two fucks about Kid even if he was the strongest character ever.
Dude simply disappointed me during this arc in general. I tried to stick to him until the rooftop, but meh.

Remember when extremist Zoro stans were dragging King through the mud because he gave Kaido a paper cut and King was being 2v1d by Marco while playing doctor,

then suddenly he’s the strongest YC1 comparable to Kaido because he blew some small cliffs with a gag move and tanked sword cuts in his flame on defense mode. :risitameh:
Fixed
Not all Zoro fans are like this

Lanjitards

Sanji should fight King

Sanji is King's level, isn't it?

Sanji will reach king's durability

Sanji belongs to King tier

Meanwhile Lanjitards today hiding in silence
Sanji already have higher durability then king he can recover almost in an instant ,and he is most likely at level of king because during his fight with queen he was not even paying much attention to queen and sanji will fight king is nothing compared to zkk

Status
Not open for further replies.