What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way he tags higher tiers like Big Mom and Kaido

also katakuri runs out of FS, so he can’t be a one trick pony forever
Dude nobody can no diff katakuri
Kid and law can't stomp Katakuri even tho they are stronger.

You can't stomp someone who's on snaksman level speed and his skills are better

Luffy/Yonko upper-low diffs Kata
Admirals upper-mid diffs kata
Kid/Law high diffs Kata

Law and Kid aren't Luffy though. Luffy had to awaken FS to finally put Kuri down, otherwise, he'd have continued to beat the shit out of him. With their reactions and speed, Law and Kid would get beaten worse than Luffy while not being able to do anything in return. They're not outlasting Kuri.
Nah, Ope Ope no Mi says otherwise. Law doesn't need FS or speed when he has his df.

King fans should be happy Oda didn’t forget about him and he’s almost certainly going to get taken to the WG/Vegapunk, helps his relevancy in the story tbh

Greenbull on that intro Odabox hype buff and Oda gave him some fast feats, hardly surprising

Katakuri manhandles both in a one-on-one. It's a match-up thing. I scale them over him in a tier list but they're getting beaten period.
Katakuri's offense in weak AF. His defence is worse. He has spent his career evading hits . Actually so much that a few of luffy hits where enough to screw with him. He ain't a tank

Could Green bull be the final villain of wano arc ...
Emu sama was in garden which was created by Green bull ...
I think emu is love of green bull and now that luffy is joyboy ...
Emu send green bull to killed him ..

This trading and negotiating for the sake of fan agenda is so ridiculous. I mean, why?:luffylaugh:
Remember when Zoro fans were dragging King through the mud because he gave Kaido a paper cut and King was being 2v1d by Marco while playing doctor,

then suddenly he’s the strongest YC1 comparable to Kaido because he blew some small cliffs with a gag move and tanked sword cuts in his flame on defense mode. :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.