What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They're fast enough to keep up with Hybrid Kaido whereas base Kaido fodderblitzed Post-WCI Luffy, and they can keep up with Big Mom fine who herself can keep up with Kaido

Their durability and endurance makes WCI Luffy's look joke worthy in comparison, I can't even imagine Katakuri ever KOing them unless we assume his spear cuts right through them

AP wise they pretty much one shot Katakuri with their higher end moves
Before addressing the rest, where did they keep up with Hybrid Kaido? Base Kaido blitzed Luffy with his fastest speed in TB; that isn't his normal speed.

Umm how do you know all the trolling by sanji fans Luffy fans hasn’t ruined experience of a lot of zoro fans?

zoros done really good in this arc but every single moment was downplayed in the stupidest way possible
Coping mechanisms like Odens Haki, Enma Carried, Enma gave zoro CoC, Zoro barely YC1 can’t compete with captains, zoro only blocked hakai for a second.

Trolling breeds trolling
Anyone can say their opinion even ZKK but it has to be backed up with evidence and discussed politely. I respected all the ZKK fans that merely discussed it as a theory and didn't go on trolling others. Plus I shitted on every user who kept saying the bolded about Zoro and I agree that Zoro only blocked Hakai momentarily not the whole attack and also Zoro didn't become YC1 until the point where he got AdCoC just like how Sanji only became YC2 when he got the germa modifications and Ifrit Jambe and I know that there's a vast difference in power between YC1 and YC2, and I'm still holding the opinion that Zoro was YC2 level on the rooftop he just got the skill set and AP to permanently scar Kaido and block hakai long enough for everyone to dodge and until Law shambled him out of there

What do you mean? Luffy barely won despite achieving FS and surprise advantages like Bruless and Merenda. There is no way he'd have actually outlasted Katakuri. It wasn't even an option for him canonically. Kid and Law are gonna be worse off than Luffy although they have better endurances, presumably.
You do realize the reason why Luffy barely won was his endurance

Luffy get's huge bounty and becomes a Yonko. People are still disappointed, because Kid and Law have the same bounty.

Kid and Law get a huge bounty increase, more than most thought possible. People are still disappointed, because they didn't became a Yonko.

Giving these 3 the same bounty really caused a disappointment on all fronts.
Like I said. Oda disappoints everyone. It's a very neat talent of his

Status
Not open for further replies.