What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of mihawk fans celebrating buggy being yonko

but you know, Law’s bounty is almost assured to be far higher than zoro’s. It seems oda wants Luffy, kid, and law to always have comparable bounties.

yet zoro is supposed to become WSSM eventually. if zoro is crowned WSSM while law’s bounty is higher, does that mean that according to the WG, WSSM doesn’t mean the strongest guy who uses a sword?
Post automatically merged:

Obviously law<zoro, but the WG doesn’t seem to believe that

Bounties just arent the end all be all and yall need to realize that

My current One Piece power scaling based on the way story is progressing

Lmk if you guys agree

1 Dracule Mihawk
2 Fleet Admiral Akainu
3 Green Bull
4 Kizaru
5 Monkey D Dragon/Shanks/Blackbeard
6 Admiral Fujitora
7 Monkey D Luffy
8 Yonko Kaido
9 Roronoa Zoro
10 Old Out of Prime Rayleigh
11 Old out of Prime Garp
12 Old out of prime Sengoku
13 Big Mom
BM Kid Law over Zoro

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
-Because BM and Fuji have speed feats of all people :sus: If you can think BM can tag Katakuri then why can’t you think of Law/Kid tagging Katakuri? When these 2 already canonically outpaced her during the fight
-Law and Kid have a variety of attacks with AoE, Law can teleport and do all kinds of shit too but of course invincible Katakuri no sells everything
-Fuji won’t be able to release a large AoE when invincible Katakuri sees it 5 seconds into the future. Fuji summons a meteor and Katakuri takes a merienda break. Next. :kata:
I did not say they have speed feats. I said they need speed feats for us to say they can hit him. You can't blindly assume they can hit him because they're top-tiers. I did not even confirm they can tag him. Outpacing Big Mom in a two-on-one isn't the same as having reactions as good as her. Both and Kid have 0 attacks that are too fast and big for Katakuri to dodge. And if you think even Fujitora can't release a large attack quick enough to surprise Kuri, then good luck Law or Kid at doing it.

Simply because Akainu has the best feat of anyone alive. As for Dragon, I look at him like this. The monkey family in their prime are simply retarded. Prime Garp was Roger's equal, prime Luffy will end up as the strongest ever and the Pirate King, so Prime Dragon gotta be nutty. As for the rayleigh thing, Prime Sengoku~Prime Garp=Roger>Rayleigh, so Old Sengoku~Old Garp>Old Rayleigh

King is stronger than Kuri and Marco.
Zoro on roof top was above every commander bar Benn Beckman and King and he'd only lose to king because while he had Oden level attack power to scar Kaido that is not enough for King and Zoro needed even more AP.

Same AP Zoro can now use to kill Kaido.
That doesn't mean he needs that AP to defeat Kuri.

Attack power to hurt Kaido, not scar just hurt him is enough to kill Kuri and Marco can be damaged by casual king.

So yeah Roof Top Zoro mid diffs Kuri and high diffs Marco.

Current Zoro is a solid top tier.

Law and Kidd are YC1 level but due to inconsistencies and ass pulls.

Good grief, King did not show anything that makes him superior to Marco and Kata. You are just gassing him up because he was Zoro's opponent.

You just need to accept that the WG view Kid and Law as a bigger threat than Zoro, which they are seeing as they defeated Big Mom, who has sat on her throne unchallenged for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.