What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of mihawk fans celebrating buggy being yonko

but you know, Law’s bounty is almost assured to be far higher than zoro’s. It seems oda wants Luffy, kid, and law to always have comparable bounties.

yet zoro is supposed to become WSSM eventually. if zoro is crowned WSSM while law’s bounty is higher, does that mean that according to the WG, WSSM doesn’t mean the strongest guy who uses a sword?
Post automatically merged:

Obviously law<zoro, but the WG doesn’t seem to believe that
Dude don't be mistaken
Even World Government knows Bounties don't equal strength that's why they declared TOGETHER Law and Kidd defeated Big Mom while ALONE Luffy defeated the man they call strongest creature in the world yet gave him same bounty as Law and KIdd.

And World Government acknowledges Mihawk as strongest swordsman in the world meaning they acknowledge him stronger than Shanks despite shanks having superior bounty due to his crew.

And you seriously think WG considers Buggy a greater threat than Mihawk?

I know you wanking King only for Green bull but I still appreciate it.
It is crazy how underrated he actually is.

Dudes be thinking clowns like Low and Mid can beat him
I do think that he's insanely strong, like, his feats have impressed me especially when pulled Magma level fire outta nowhere. He's a very complete fighter and strongest YC1 imo.

12 hours isn't Katakuri's limit. And they're gonna get damaged way worse than Luffy so it doesn't matter if they have better endurance when they're getting damaged way more.
Kid literally had internal damage and survived the night with no issues. Law got TB and walked it off, you’re severely down playing their endurance

Exactly. He had the same reaction to it as act 1 Luffy as well. He saw the attack coming
Kid and law kept on fighting continuously from rooftop till big mom was down for good. They didn't take any break like luffy who got food and zoro who got senzu bean. They tanked everything which there opponent could throw at them and still prevailed. And some fanboys have the gal to say law and kid doesn't deserve there bounty. Those insecure fanboys are beyond pathetic

Good grief, King did not show anything that makes him superior to Marco and Kata. You are just gassing him up because he was Zoro's opponent.

You just need to accept that the WG view Kid and Law as a bigger threat than Zoro, which they are seeing as they defeated Big Mom, who has sat on her throne unchallenged for decades.
He beat Marco though.

Status
Not open for further replies.