What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its king's problem tho that marco continued to blitz both him and queen at the same time.
you have strayed so far from your original point
now you are just waffling .

1. marco clashing with kizaru doesn't make him faster than katakuri or kaido
2. if you think kidd and law cant react to kat, little reason to see why zoro does.
0 arguments kid, that's what you get for not knowing how to read manga and believing Queen and King did 2vs1 all the time.

Until proven Snakeman WK beating Kizaru it's a fact that Marco is faster.
Don't misrepresent, I never said Kid and Law couldn't react to Kata.

Same for Greenbull..
Bro Magellan got stomped hard by Blackbeard and his crew, Shiryuu alone is around that lvl back then in Impel down.

Sengoku(old) was capable to face entire Blackbeard pirates(later Garp help, but he did it until that very good on his own).

Greenbull is around Sengoku lvl.
He would never get trashed by BB crew like Magellan did.

Nice that you didn’t pull raws (oda own handwriting)
Clearly doesn’t have the word kenshi in here.

Are you sure you want to use Vivre card? If so you gotta accept vista is equal to mihawk in swordsmenship the same one Akainu tanked and laughed at
Vista can have his pretty swordsmanship display. Mihawk was too busy thinking about Luffy's Nika powers instead of the opponent in front of him :hihihi:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No, Kidd can both take Zoro’s attacks AND divert them to his scrap metal, effectively making his attacks even more useless. You are crazy if you think Kidd is not getting of Assign before Zoro cuts him into pieces. This mf tanked BM’s punch that could knock out a YC2, indirectly ate Fulgora, tanked a Mama raid while getting headaches from Hawkins, ate an Ikkoku, ate Misery AFTER getting KOd once, and still kept going, but sure an ACoC slash from a weaker ACoC user than BM is going to slice him up no problem.
Where does this ability to divert attacks is coming from? Let's not write fanfiction. Dude is too slow to even dodge Kaido's invisible slashes, forget about diverting. Zoro's attacks work well in all ranges while "assign" only works at close range. There is a 99.9% chance that he'd get cut before he even reaches Zoro's proximity. Again, it's not Zoro's fault that Big Mom is too incompetent. Zoro is hurting a much more durable character with a much bigger body than him. If you have any evidence suggesting Kid is more durable than Kaido, then we can talk about how he laughs off Zoro's attacks. I am not gonna entertain this nonsense of an argument until then.

Get out of here with that crap, Mr. Match-ups Katakuri evades everyone except the characters I stan. Your hypocrisy is quite telling. :suresure:
I dare you to find a single post of me ever saying Katakuri can't evade Zoro. I'll leave the forum altogether if you can find it. What are you gonna do if you can't? If you can't counter something, just shut the hell up and ignore the post. Don't spout nonsense in a pathetic attempt to look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.