What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magellan Stomps BB hole Crew at that moment.
Yeah because they underestimate Magellan, what they did later?
Magellan was on death floor, got saved by the WG, got wrecked hard...

Blackbeard can absorb Magellan's poison and nullify his devil fruit..

Any Admiral is screwed against Blackbeard let alone getting jumped..
Shiryu was alone said to be equal to Magellan. Sengoku hold this Shiryuu and BB off+entire crew until Garp help.
And both been over their primes, around GB lvl.
BB and his crew didn´t want to mess with Akainu pre ts duo the massive battle, it clear that a Admiral would do it far better then Magellan who got stomped by BB and his crew.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He already told you what happened in the story. No way is Zoro stronger than Mama Raid. Kid wating Zoros slashes and taking his booty hole.
The dude's literally inventing new abilities for Kid if you actually bothered reading his posts instead of blindly supporting him just because he's supporting Kid. Once again, post the panels that you say prove me wrong. I never said anything about how strong Mama Raid is but it doesn't have any cutting properties as far as we know. The argument is about whether or not Zoro can cut Kid and I proved he can while the dude is dancing around the argument just to avoid admitting he's wrong.

Killer is Kidd's strongest member but still no match for Zoro
I agree but this whole “Leader of the Next Gen” argument is fraudulent

Killer got the same portrayal as the rest of the Rooftop 5 yet Luffy Kid and Law went on to fight Yonko and Zoro went on to fight a YC1 while Killer fought Hawkins

I have no reason to believe Killer will be more of a leader of the next gen than Sanji yet

Did jinbe showcase that level of CoA prior to the fight? If not then it’s a power up because this fight pushed him to that.

Jinbe got cut and pierced through his CoA tons of times then powered up to protect himself. Then used a Fishman karate ultimate art. Yeah that’s a high diff fight. Saying jinbe easily handled who’s who is just pointless wanking.
Him tanked Big Mom cognac, in WCI, get out unscathed and you think that a Attack from WsW Was enough? Franky and Jinbei fight was a Mid diff fight.

Is like Saying Chinjao make a High diff fight against Dressrosa Luffy.

Stop underestimating Jinbei, in the future to you not be mad, when he doe something that Currently Sanji couldnt.

Good grief, King did not show anything that makes him superior to Marco and Kata. You are just gassing him up because he was Zoro's opponent.

You just need to accept that the WG view Kid and Law as a bigger threat than Zoro, which they are seeing as they defeated Big Mom, who has sat on her throne unchallenged for decades.
Other than the fact King put Marco unconscious, on his ass, and unable to do anything to him. Don't confuss hax DF with strength. His DF let's him take on opponents without much worry until he starts to run out of energy.

King was beating Zoro in battle until Zoro mastered enma and obtained ACoC.

Katakuri lost to WCI Luffy, who was one shot by Kaido. Kaido was best by Zoro in 1v1 battle.

Do you believe Kid and Law are a equal threat to Luffy who has a strong crew, grand fleet, more allies and the dangerous Nika DF the world government has chased for the passed 800 years? The elders didn't even mention Kid or Law. Thinking those 2 are a equal threat to Luffy is a joke.

I give Kid and Law props for beating BM but let's not act like the bombs didn't cause Big Mom the most damage and was the reason she was knocked unconscious.

Without the bombs they only injured and knocked her off the island. If you count that as a win then you must count King knocking Big Mom off her ship and into the water and Queen capturing her a win for them. Neither King or Queen are a bigger threat than Zoro.

Big Mom throne going unchallenged for decades doesn't mean much since Yonko don't go around challenging each other and nobody sets out to be a Yonko. They seek the PK title.

Either we have bad writing, knocking BM off the island is not as big of deal as you make it, or bounties no longer represent threat.

You can think that Kidd and Law are stronger but be honest and don’t put Zoro in Sanji's league. You just want to piss of some Z boys.
Zoro has adv CoC and will be the future WSS. He will be one of the next leading figures and will be a "king".
He will even surpass Shanks and Mihawk lmao
Inbe4 Oda himself broke this rule when he didn't give Zoro his plot at Ryuma's grave and had no one ever mention Zoro's similarity with Ushimaru

Him tanked Big Mom cognac, in WCI, get out unscathed and you think that a Attack from WsW Was enough? Franky and Jinbei fight was a Mid diff fight.

Is like Saying Chinjao make a High diff fight against Dressrosa Luffy.

Stop underestimating Jinbei, in the future to you not be mad, when he doe something that Currently Sanji couldnt.
He didn’t get out unscathed? Big Mom through him away saying he had no chance fighting her in a battle of strength.

Franky and Jinbe both had high diff fights as both had to use their strongest abilities to win.

I’m not underestimating Jinbe? Oda portrayed him below the commander tier. I’m saying he’s about on par with Perospero, which is close to commanders but still weaker. That’s where Jinbe is.

King blocked Dragon Twister though. When he was Hybrid he was getting damaged. So he cared about a few attacks.
King wasn't threatened in anyway by zoro before he powered up. He blocked and avoided attacks he knew wasn't going to hurt him in flame mode cause its just easier and more convenient too
Zoro could hurt flame off king at the time yeah but not enough for king to really care

This is not Wanking, is the truest, every major Character respects this dude.

Sanji fans who is dehyping him only to hyping Sanji, this is totally a delusional take.
I wouldn’t say I’m a Sanji fan per say. Jimbei would have lost a lot faster to Queen then Sanji before Exo. He is a stationary fighter after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.