What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy

Kidd, Law and Zoro

Sanji

Yes, Sanji is the third strongest member of the future PK but Luffy, Kidd, Law and Zoro are all leading figures of the next Gen.
Don’t compare them
Luffy
Kid Law

Zoro Sanji Killer
Post automatically merged:

It's not me getting cooked every time I argue against something you agree with.
Panels > Your feelings.

PU? You called that a PU? Bullshit, PU is what Sanji received.

Jinbei only have CoA above WsW, him was tanking WsW attack left and right.

So if Luffy have used Bajrang Gun against Doffy, you have put him on Doffy Level?
Did jinbe showcase that level of CoA prior to the fight? If not then it’s a power up because this fight pushed him to that.

Jinbe got cut and pierced through his CoA tons of times then powered up to protect himself. Then used a Fishman karate ultimate art. Yeah that’s a high diff fight. Saying jinbe easily handled who’s who is just pointless wanking.

Shitting bricks my ass
Dude is surprised at most and took no real damage

and king literally whooped Marcos ass and defeated him while zoro with or without CoC would have killed king once he figured out his ability

what changed besides AP when zoro unlocked CoC?
True its not like being someone making you scared, bloody, and unable to react means much

True i also remember when he marco was defeated and still able to move and fly around after fighting big mom, perospero, king and queen simultaneously, using his fire and protecting the live floor, flying from sphinx, protecting zoro, and surprising king and queen that he wasnt defeated

What changed is he was an actual threat to king

King was canonically beating zoro's ass before zoro powered up lol
Only time king even started carrying about zoros attacks was when he unlocked enma mode and conquerors

King was shitting bricks each time marco attacked him lol

King blocked Dragon Twister though. When he was Hybrid he was getting damaged. So he cared about a few attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.