What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I think the thing with Zoro is that he is consistently portrayed as being both a top Supernova alongside Luffy to the outside world but also as one of Luffy's "wings" within the crew. For the first halfof the raid he was grouped with Luffy while in the second half he was grouped with Sanji
Always been like that :myman: but since law introduced he fought doffy with luffy and fought bigmom with kidd, kidd same he fought kaido with killer and apoo , then fought bigmom with law. i think zoro is preety much rayleigh, who could probably hold his ground vs kaido or bigmom but i dont know if win , zoro eos can fight supposed yonkos law and kidd but i think it favors more to law and kidd.

@rerere @Lukegranders

the WG considers the captains on par with 3B, which is huge!

but keep in mind, while Luffy needed a week of sleep after, even tho he got his mystical awakaning, several pauses and endless meat, our captain just went through the yonko fight, didn’t fainted, didn’t paused, didn’t got magic healing and straight after, he didn’t rest, he went to repair his ship. What a fucking monster.
Kid is a great character. Life did not hand him good cards . But he doesn't bemoans and whines about it and keeps going. Lost his hand facing shanks, shrugged it off and went after big moms territories snd sank her ships. Planned an alliance to take on shanks was betrayed got screwed by Kaido lost his crew, still didn't give up. Escaped imprisonment to come back again for his his best friend. Did not run away, planned revenge against kaido and went in a suicide mission. Did not budge when he heard big mom has also joined hands with kaido. Sacrificed his dream for revenge for greater purpose. Joined hands with his rival to take out a yonko. He never complained whined or cried about his fate. He actually took it head on and kept on moving forward

Admirals > Yonko has been confirmed. Now I understand why Black Leard and his entire crew had ran away against Wakainu Lerkan @Erkan12 :suresure:
Did you give up on Greenbull soloing Ling and Queen? I negged you Ladmiral wankers so bad as usual, imagine thinking losers of wano Ling and Queen recovering faster than winners Luffy and Lolo... This is what you Ladmiral wankers are.

And they said Law and Kid not being Yonko, what happened? :steef:

''Lakainu explained'' :kuzanshut:

No need to be angry at Lari, he is currently an L machine :steef: Not only they failed at ZKK, they just can't stop taking Ls now Luffy is both Sword God and Joy Boy :suresure: They thought Lakainu was telling Green Bull to ''go easy on'' Wano, but then we saw the truth that Lakainu was still scared and telling Greenbull ''don't do something unnecessary'' :suresure:

@rerere @Lukegranders

the WG considers the captains on par with 3B, which is huge!

but keep in mind, while Luffy needed a week of sleep after, even tho he got his mystical awakaning, several pauses and endless meat, our captain just went through the yonko fight, didn’t fainted, didn’t paused, didn’t got magic healing and straight after, he didn’t rest, he went to repair his ship. What a fucking monster.
Literally built different.
Overlooked factor is: Oda made sure to clarify the reader that the bounty is indeed refered to their individual danger level, cause he handed Luffy the title of Emperor (unlinke the other two) in order to point out his influence and control over territories, as a different factor.

Captains were equalized for a very precise reason.
We damn clean man.

Status
Not open for further replies.