What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has that to do with offensive power? :milaugh:
Did you expect for Marco to steal the "Stars" spot lmao?

lol it was marco+crocodile+14 other shirohige commanders.
if marco was anywhere near akainu level he how he and an entire army of other commanders did not defeat him in seconds?

bm overpowered marco in 5 seconds with just one hand lol
she did not kill him because she lacked a counter to his regenerative powers but she had him immobilized in seconds with just one hand. nothing equal.

oda powerscaling is inconsistent but it was always clear the yc are many leagues below the yonkou and the admiral
Marco clashed with Akainu.
There's no panel of all WB's commanders making a combination attack or anything of the sort against Akainu, wtf.

She didnt. Marco and BM clashed equally, the uniform shockwave is proof of it. After the clash, BM was faster and caught Marco, that's all.

Marco:
-Clashed equally with Akainu
-Clashed equally with BM
-Send Kizaru flying away despite blocking (Akainu blocked a quake from WB with his foot - > scalling for Kizaru).

King:
-Pushed a ship which was already in a disadvantageous spot, prone to fall.
-Peer with a guy who was destroyed by Olin.

Some clowns here:
King has better offensive than Marco :usoprice:
And yet after their fight concluded Marco was on the ground like a fodder while King didn't even suffer a scratch and was ready for another all out fight lol.

Where did all of Marco's amazing offense that he used against the Admirals go huh?

Oh i forgot...he had to heal the Live floor man that must be it
:sanjismug:

I can’t believe how hard people want to deny that King defeated Marco.

That’s literally what happened.
Post automatically merged:

And yet after their fight concluded Marco was on the ground like a fodder while King didn't even suffer a scratch and was ready for another all out fight lol.

Where did all of Marco's amazing offense that he used against the Admirals go huh?

Yep.

Marco wasnt there to damage severely Zoro and Sanji's opponents.
Use your little brain.

Marco and jozu wouldn't get neg diffed like the dino besties
:kayneshrug:
Theyd still lose tho
Depends on how, Ling and Queen shouldn't be recovering faster than Luffy and Lolo ffs If Oda shows us that Ling and Queen are healthier than Luffy and Lolo during that 7 days, their win doesn't even count.

Deathbed Marco can get negged by Onigumo even, forget Greenbitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.