What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason you have wiggle room is because it’s offscreen. The anime literally shows Marco getting absolutely dumpstered by King.
Ling didn't do shit to Marco even in the Anime. Queen is also attacking him, how do you know Queen isn't cheapshotting Marco by using Invisibility in 2 v 1 while Ling attacking him also?

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Ok, Anime shows Lakainu's physical strength is no match for Blackbeard's strength.

Yami BB negs Lakainu once he cancels his DF, without even needing Gura :steef:

King also mid diffed Marco in his base.

It’s offscreen in the manga but we know that it was mostly King vs Marco since Sanji and Chopper took on Queen for over half an hour.

The only reason you have wiggle room is because it’s offscreen. The anime literally shows Marco getting absolutely dumpstered by King.

Anime BM also blitzed Marco point blank while he was looking her way.

Marco who Kizaru needed to put seastone cuffs on while he was distracted.

BM's footspeed >>> Marco's speed/reactions = Kizaru = King speed

:joker::joker::joker:

Ling didn't do shit to Marco even in the Anime. Queen is also attacking him, how do you know Queen isn't cheapshotting Marco by using Invisibility in 2 v 1 while Ling attacking him also?

Ok, Anime shows Lakainu's physical strength is no match for Blackbeard's strength.

Papazuki managed to stall Murakumogiri gurafied with his foot

Anime BM also blitzed Marco point blank while he was looking her way.

Marco who Kizaru needed to put seastone cuffs on while he was distracted.

BM's running speed >>> Marco's speed/reactions = Kizaru = King speed

:joker::joker::joker:

You guys do realize that Marco and King have nearly identical portrayal?
Both kicked Big Mom’s ship.
Both were asked to join another Yonko’s crew.
Both have flight based zoans.
Both have bounties in the 1.3 billions.
Both have invulnerability hax.

The difference is that King is offense oriented while Marco is defense oriented.
Which means that King is stronger than Marco in general combat, hence why he beat him.

Damn people really arguing over who is stronger king or Marco. While it is clear that There is a certain men just waiting to appear and make his move.
Con D oriano will soon appear and show the world his true strength
Ya know why, because King dragged the name of YC1 through the mud that Marco went through so hard to glorify in MF after his impressive feats against Admirals. Now Admiral club is trying to justify equal or better portrayal to take care of that pesky Marco once and for all to support Admiral Piece. :pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:

Bruh you know it’s just a gag as always
Stop the hate lmao
Nah.
Post automatically merged:

He wasn’t portrayed below them

The dude's literally inventing new abilities for Kid if you actually bothered reading his posts instead of blindly supporting him just because he's supporting Kid. Once again, post the panels that you say prove me wrong. I never said anything about how strong Mama Raid is but it doesn't have any cutting properties as far as we know. The argument is about whether or not Zoro can cut Kid and I proved he can while the dude is dancing around the argument just to avoid admitting he's wrong.
A sword attack has no cutting properties. It must be dull.

he's just holding his sword.

adcoc would just cut sanji in two piece.
No. The sparks are right there

King wasn't threatened in anyway by zoro before he powered up. He blocked and avoided attacks he knew wasn't going to hurt him in flame mode cause its just easier and more convenient too
Zoro could hurt flame off king at the time yeah but not enough for king to really care
Headcanon

And now all of the sudden, King and Queen are the weakest commanders

Where was that energy when Marco stalled them?

Anti-Admiral takes is terrible disease
Well….Jozu had to be distracted to get low diffed. King and Queen getting low diffed while in a 2 v 1 is embarrassing

The dude's literally inventing new abilities for Kid if you actually bothered reading his posts instead of blindly supporting him just because he's supporting Kid. Once again, post the panels that you say prove me wrong. I never said anything about how strong Mama Raid is but it doesn't have any cutting properties as far as we know. The argument is about whether or not Zoro can cut Kid and I proved he can while the dude is dancing around the argument just to avoid admitting he's wrong.
"Mama Raid has no cutting properties as far as we know" - an attack from a sword infused with lightning which is often portrayed to have cutting/piercing properties in Shonen manga. WTF

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The fact of the matter is that even if you believe King is the weakest YC1, it cannot be denied that he is relative to all other YC1. The other YC1 are not tiers above him, King is worst case scenario a very hard fight for every other YC1.

Meanwhile, Green Bull is like, colossally stronger than King. Like it isn’t even close lol, Green Bull can probably beat 5 Kings at once.

It can no longer be denied that the Admiral level is so disgustingly above the YC1 level that commander fanbois should just give up.
Admirals being on the same level as a YC1 or only being a bit more stronger than them imo was always a dumb take from Admiral haters.

It's been seven days there shouldn't be any excuses for King and Queen being weakened, Greenbull defeating those two is very impressive and it does prove that Admirals are not close to Yonko Commanders at all.

Even though I'm a Yonko fan but even I think that the way some people still downplay Admirals is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.