What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My little brain understands very well. So we're blaming the plot then huh?
Marco wasn't supposed to beat them is that it?

All i see is that Marco gave King and Queen their best and this is how it ended:

Marco is a glorified meat shield. He ate the stall stall no mi. He can stall anyone but lacks the fire power to put King down. With all the cope arguments in the world you guys couldn't justify why King doesn't even have a SINGLE SCRATCH after Marco reached his limit.
No, you're not using it at all.
Still expecting for Marco to take down Zoro's opponent, the second main character of the series :risitameh:

With how things are going atm I wouldn‘t be surprised if Oda gave Buggy a bigger power up or if he suddenly had CoC or Awakening.

Getting the feeling that‘s no longer just a gag.
Don't worry, he will remain a gag.
But he has evolved.
He is no more a clown, he's the entire circus now.

Marco and Jozu were far from fodders for Kizaru and Aokiji when they faced off 1vs1 in marineford
I mean, Marco and Jozu can at least push them (admirals) into a mid diff.

If Ryokugyu defeated K&Q at the same time with low diff, it means that Oda was totally inconsistent in marineford, or else Marco and Jozu >> King and Queen
Or maybe, and this is just maybe because anything is possible with those crazy kids at the Whitebeard pirates, Marco and Jozu didn't get fucked up a week before Marineford and fell from a flying island.

Depends on how, Ling and Queen shouldn't be recovering faster than Luffy and Lolo ffs If Oda shows us that Ling and Queen are healthier than Luffy and Lolo during that 7 days, their win doesn't even count.

Deathbed Marco can get negged by Onigumo even, forget Greenbitch.
King and queen got their asses beat by zoro and sanji as soon as they powered up and neither is close to admiral level
Dont matter whst shape rhey were in really if we being honest cause them getting their asses beat was inevitable
:kuzanshut:
What's wrong with what i said
🤔🐓
Yeah beating half dead King whos Sword and Wings were cut in half WOW.
We don't know Queens state or injuries from sanjis attack.
Moron think.
Make it 10 fully healed kings and they still lose to an admiral
King and queen just aint those guys
:kayneshrug:

I literally negged both you and @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Gari 3 times inside of this thread already :suresure:

- Ling and Queen aint recovering faster than Luffy and Lolo
- Lakainu didn't tell Greenbitch to go easy on Wano, that's a fucking lie confirmed :suresure:
- And your little ANIME nonsense negged by my Yami BB comparison :steef:
Bro. The spoiler provider just said admirals fans are going to go on a massacre when the raws come out.

You’re capable of logic. Figure out what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.