• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZORO FANS : ZORO WILL FIGHT FUJITORA
SANJI FANS : SANJI WILL FIGHT KIZARU
ODA : *INSERT GREENBOWL*

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Listen, i will be happy if Sanji gets to fight Ryokugyu

but it's not even that crazy / impossible to me right now that he could be from Wano lol

if that sword is actually legit

Or you can actually admit the title of Yonko was never predominantly about the individual power level of the captain. Pre-Wano Luffy was also termed a potential emperor. While making Buggy a Yonko is certainly a joke, Oda didn't really go out of his way to break the norms to make him an emperor.
It's about individual strength + influence (crew, fleets , territories, connections)
Keep crying

Imagine comparing any version of post ts luffy to Buggy
Luffy was noted as 5th emperor candidate for proving his worth strength wise by taking down 2 Ycs + other factors...Read the newspaper
His strength was highlighted too

Buggy move is a troll move.
It doesn't change the fact normal Yonko must be top tiers. Those who have CoC should able to split the skies!
This is also why Teach said it was too early for Luffy after WCI

Alright let’s end this “If Zoro got to attack then so and so opponent will be dead” thing cause it’s straight up nonsense

Axe Hand Morgan didn’t die
Kabaji didn’t die
All 100 whiskey peak bounty Hunters didn’t die
Kabaji didn’t die
The meowban brothers didn’t die
Mr. 5 didn’t die
Daz Bonez didn’t die
Ohm didn’t die
Kaku didn’t die
Ryuma was already a dead corpse
Kuma didn’t die
Mihawk’s Monkeys didn’t die
New world octopus guy didn’t die
Hody Jones didn’t die
Kamazou (NERFED PLEASURE)
King didn’t die and if someone like King couldn’t be killed by Zoro then why would you believe Kaido would die to him? None of the characters Zoro landed powerful blows on died

Zoro has canonically killed none of his main opponents yet you ZKKers keeps trying to preach it. Just let it go. Zoro can’t kill or defeat a Yonko, it’s that simple.
No matter the facts, they will still spam Zoro will kill X or Y when he has never done that

it just doesn't look impressive, that's all
I feel like a lot of it has to do with oda's artstyle and the way in which he conveys the visual impact of attacks.

I think it looked way better when Kid slammed kaido on the roof in the anime than the manga. The animators even drew a frame of kaido's skeleton that only appears for a second, but conveys that the attack did in fact do internal damage.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Same could be said about Fujitora prior to interference albeit to a lesser extent since Zoro was injured back then

Point is, it makes more sense Lanji to Kizaru as they primarily use kicks and are based around speed.

The consensus is that Kizaru is the strongest of the current Admirals but that doesn't have to be the case.

Respect Fujitora the blind swordsman!
I have more respect for Fujitora than most people who call themselves admirals wankers. But his business with Zoro is never as serious as Kizaru although I agree he's the closest to being an opponent for Zoro after Kizaru. GB is the last admiral I'd think is a potential opponent for Zoro.

King has fire abilities and crazy durability like Sanji and he ended up fighting Zoro.
Shiryu has invisibility similar to Sanji's RS and he's going to be Zoro's opponent.
Going by that theme, Kizaru should be next on the line but GB fits this theme too. However, Kizaru's interactions with number 2s make him a prime candidate.

I think GB will be Luffy's first admiral fight.

Buggy is yonko
I still can’t believe it
That shit is so fucking hype

Dude used to chill with Ace
Rivaled Luffy since the east blue
Pirate Kings Cabinboy/Apprentice
Brothers with Red Haired Shanks
Allied equally with Whitebeard during the Paramount War
Almost killed the future pirate king and Current Yonko

On paper Buggy is stacked and I don’t wanna hear shit from y’all
This dude 100% deserves it
Fake it til you make, as they say :cheers::steef::funky::finally: also funny is he’s rocking the Big Meme Headband lmfao stupid ass bitch got knocked off over her diabetic rusty ass throne 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.