What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans really come up with the funniest theories :kobeha:
Sengoku outranked every Admiral in Marineford yet WB was fighting them and not Sengoku himself
Kong outranked both Garp/Sengoku yet Roger was fighting them and not Kong himself

Kid and Law aren't fighting some old retired weaker people while Sanji gets an Admiral :kobeha:
sengoku and kong are ranked above the admirals

I'm saying if either kid or law were to fight big mom alone the would just be just as difficult like with the kaido vs luffy fight. The reason luffy and kaido's fight last as long as it did because he was the only one fighting the yonko on his own and was trying to finish the fight on his own.
Nope they can't
Kid and Law can't push BM/Kaido past upper-mid diff 1v1

They can only push Admirals to high diff right now 1v1
Win with plot

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again, there is no proof that you need > R. Zoro AP while King is in Speed Mode.
I was talking about fire-mode King. But it's worth mentioning that Tiger Hunt didn't hurt King even when the impact directly hit his head. He's durable enough even without the flames on although I wouldn't say Rooftop Zoro can't hurt him.

Sanji fans in Reddit are pulling mental gymnastic months ago that if eos sanji arent yonko lv than makes sense for him to beat admiral bcuz much Yonkers>admiral Lmaoo,iirc that got 3k upvote lol
He beat yc2 after his last fight was pretimeskip , who do you think he will fight in the end:hapnoel: didnt zorotards always said sanji fights the guy who smokes :ihaha::risitameh:

:josad:
Watch Oda claim the Pluto is inside Mt. Fuji
Ndule senpai the Prophet :finally:

Not coincidence Kaido was launched into Mount Fuji.
Kaido: I have been searching it in Wano for 20 years, I have looked in every corner, but never found it. Never guessed it is inside the volcano."
Then Kaido will comeback together with the Pluton. And ZKK happens and Luffy will claim the Pluton.

It's not about how Zoro beat him. It's about what is required to break King's defense and you certainly need something beyond Rooftop Zoro's AP to break his defense because Zoro couldn't. Yeah, post-CoC Zoro was overkill for King.
It was never required to have G4 tier AP to break his defence
You just need to know his secret.

Lol Rooftop Zoro AP is below pre ryo G4

You too consider Fujis fruit up there? Nice ! If Oda was being realistic tbh Gravity> Quakes.
Yes, i pretty much believed that light, gravity and whatever Ryo's fruit is were the strongest Logia, Paramecia and Zoan until they jump 3DF Teach at the final war in a god-tier devil fruit battle where Yami, Gura and Hito: Devil dramatically overpowers their awakenings in the biggest hype tool feast to date lol.

Ndule senpai the Prophet :finally:

Not coincidence Kaido was launched into Mount Fuji.
Kaido: I have been searching it in Wano for 20 years, I have looked in every corner, but never found it. Never guessed it is inside the volcano."
Then Kaido will comeback together with the Pluton. And ZKK happens and Luffy will claim the Pluton.
Lol stop with the zkk crap

The only explanation is that it was inside the mount
Or pluton is wano itself as a whole

Luffy's next bounty is 4.5 B or 5B after beating Teach + 1 admiral
Additional 560 M when finds THE ONE PIECE

1 B for beating Kata and Cracker + "leading" the alliance as the one who came up with Assassiantion plot and being Sabo bro

1.5 B for beating Kaido and leading the alliance against rocks duo

Next 1.5- 2.5 B for beating Teach , beating Akainu? And finding OP

Status
Not open for further replies.