What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo Kid and Law fight sengoku and kong. Kid and Law's fights are people who are of the same rank as Luffy's opponents, but much more irrelevant. Like big mom compared to kaido.

If luffy fights akainu, the current fleet admiral. Kid and Law will fight the former fleet admirals.
Sanji fans really come up with the funniest theories :kobeha:
Sengoku outranked every Admiral in Marineford yet WB was fighting them and not Sengoku himself
Kong outranked both Garp/Sengoku yet Roger was fighting them and not Kong himself

Kid and Law aren't fighting some old retired weaker people while Sanji gets an Admiral :kobeha:

@Celestial D. Dragon 's idea sounds interesting. "Buggy becomes a Yonko after accidentally finding Uranus from Captain John's treasure map".

Hope that comes true. Him becoming a Yonko while Shichibukai just got disbanded, must have a strong reason. And not "have strong subordinates" again because that reason has been used to promote him into a Shichibukai.

Anyway, @Celestial D. Dragon
Any explanation why Kaido apparently didn't have Pluton in his hands yet, although he has been ruling over Wano for 20 years?
His subordinates are here and there. Every location has been invaded and occupied by Kaido, he had 20 years searching all over the country, but why he didn't have Pluton yet?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If GB does not have CoC, can it prove that it can penetrate the king's defense without CoC?
It was never a definite requirement. I never entertained this idea. You just need a higher AP than Zoro post-Rooftop Zoro. Just because Zoro needed it, doesn't mean everyone else does. Zoro and Luffy needed CoC to fight at a top-tier level while Rayleigh could do it without CoC, which means his CoA is that strong. We have little reason to believe Rayleigh that fought Kizaru can't beat the crap out of King.

Fully satisfied with the WG trio bounties. I was only expecting something b/w 2B and 3B for Luffy. I didn't even think Law and Kid would cross 2B due to how low BB's bounty is.

As for Zoro and Sanji, I think they'll be closer to 1B than they are to 1.5B. Don't be surprised even if they don't cross 1B.
I would be very surprised if they don't cross 1B, unlike the captain trio Zoro and Sanji won against billion bounty commanders on their own so cutting down their bounty wouldn't make sense

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro/Sanji will get higher bounties than King/Queen because they soloed them.

Luffy/Kid/Law shared the collective bounties of BM + Kaido (9 bill).
Kaido's defeat is primarily due to Luffy though. You're not always guaranteed to get higher bounties than your opponent. Luffy's overall threat is still beneath Kaido or even Big Mom so it's only natural his underlings are seen as a lesser threat than theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.