What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu is a great showcase of what absolute justice leads to.

Whitebeard is evil? Well, after the Marines beat Whitebeard, a bunch of territories got wrecked by pirates. Yay, justice!

Aokiji is wrong/doesn't have proper justice? Have fun dealing with Fujitora and Ryokugyu. Who cares if Dressrosa was being held captive by a madman? Yay, justice!

Extremes lead to no progress. You have to be willing to change/learn in order to make progress.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Fully satisfied with the WG trio bounties. I was only expecting something b/w 2B and 3B for Luffy. I didn't even think Law and Kid would cross 2B due to how low BB's bounty is.

As for Zoro and Sanji, I think they'll be closer to 1B than they are to 1.5B. Don't be surprised even if they don't cross 1B.

Agreed, their bounties will likely go beyond 1B if Luffy gets 4B, but if he's stuck at somewhere b/w 2B–3B, then I can see at least one of them ending up below 1B.

Looking at the number of reasons they needed to hand over 1.5B to Luffy after 500M—It's higher than Zoro and Sanji's current bounties—I find it unlikely that Zoro and Sanji will get bounties close to 1.5 so easily.

I mean, Luffy's given 1.5B for:
  • Beating Cracker
  • Beating Katakuri
  • Being the ring-leader of BM's assassination plan.
  • Getting the Fire Tank Pirates, the Sun Pirates, as well as Germa under his wing.
  • For having SH Grand Fleet.
  • There are a couple of other reasons that I can't recall at the top of my head rn.
No way beating King or Queen alone compares to all of this^ unless the WG actually thinks the Calamities are that dangerous.

Fully satisfied with the WG trio bounties. I was only expecting something b/w 2B and 3B for Luffy. I didn't even think Law and Kid would cross 2B due to how low BB's bounty is.

As for Zoro and Sanji, I think they'll be closer to 1B than they are to 1.5B. Don't be surprised even if they don't cross 2B.
Zoro/Sanji will get higher bounties than King/Queen because they soloed them.

Luffy/Kid/Law shared the collective bounties of BM + Kaido (9 bill).

Status
Not open for further replies.