What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I am more interested to know who is currently under Buggy to make him a yonko..

I’m assuming Weevle is under him already, but there has to be others… But besides Weevle, I can’t think of other names who are strong and can be fooled into following buggy

Maybe Moria!?

Maybe he restores Kuma? And Kuma gets programmed to follow him? Maybe pacifista too became part of his army? Lol

But names like Mihawk, Hancock, Croc are hard to see them following buggy since they know he’s full of shit hhhhh

I’m putting my money on Weevle, Kuma and pacifista now… although it will make Revs look bad and pathetic with Kuma… but this isn’t the first time the Revolutionary army are put on the sidelines and getting treated badly hhh
Not another "having strong subordinates". That reason has been used to elevate him into Shichibukai.
Should be from other reason, i.e. he is having Uranus in his hand right now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Scarring Kaido is a good feat, but let's not act like Kata with his mogura will be absolutely useless against King.

Diced Mochi/Mogura. He has potential to learn proper CoC coating too, he still remains the only YC1 to have CoC. The fact that he might become the next in charge of the BMP is enougg proof of that.

As for Ryokugyu if he does indeed have a black blade, then his CoA will be for sure over Zoro's, and moreso over Kata no brainer in that regard.
Not scarring, cutting Kaido itself is a feat above anything Katakuri’s shown with his CoA. All Katakuri has is a strong variant of regular CoA. Zoro’s got the better feats though, that’s indisputable.

Uhm, it would be? King can take a shishisonson to the face (unprepared as well) and receive zero damage. Katakuri’s haki has lesser feats than Zoro. So I’m not sure why mogura would do something there.

Im not too interested in talking about hypotheticals of what Katakuri may or may not be lol.

Greenbull’s haki is logically gonna be up there but to what extent remains to be seen. If he ko’d king with brute force then he’s got AP a tier above rooftop Zoro, which is all that we can speak for until we see his haki in better regards.

Neither is King technically lol

People deny that Fujitora is even a real swordsman

At this point I don't really care who Zoro fights before Mihawk. I just want it to be someone whom the fandom can't find a million loopholes and dumb things to use as ammunition for downplaying
Oda called fujitora a swordsman verbatim lmao that is some crazy copium for ppl that think hes not

Status
Not open for further replies.