What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well either Green Bull's DF is plant related and I am pretty sure, that the main purpose of it to restore the vegetation in Wano , so either he betrays the WG and take Luffy's side
or he get defeated and killed and his DF get eaten by someone who restores Wano , if i have to assume it will be one of the scabbards maybe Denjiro.

Greenbull design is alright for me
Surprised though from his sense of fashion…

He’s the only admiral and correct me if I’m wrong who does NOT wear FORMAL clothing…

the 3 OG wore formal suits
Fujitora wore a kimono which I’m assuming is formal in Japan culture..

Greenbull feels like he came from a metal & rock concert along haha

But it’s okay

Right now, I am more interested to know who is currently under Buggy to make him a yonko..

I’m assuming Weevle is under him already, but there has to be others… But besides Weevle, I can’t think of other names who are strong and can be fooled into following buggy

Maybe Moria!?

Maybe he restores Kuma? And Kuma gets programmed to follow him? Maybe pacifista too became part of his army? Lol

But names like Mihawk, Hancock, Croc are hard to see them following buggy since they know he’s full of shit hhhhh

I’m putting my money on Weevle, Kuma and pacifista now… although it will make Revs look bad and pathetic with Kuma… but this isn’t the first time the Revolutionary army are put on the sidelines and getting treated badly hhh

The fact that you're comparing a barrage of 100s if not 1000s of G4 attacks with on slash from Zoro just shows where they stand in AP department. Once again, Luffy doesn't agree with your notion of him doing better than Zoro. While two Yonko vouch for Zoro'ssuccess in hurting Kaido. Big Mom didn't even want Kaido to eat Zoro's attacks... Take that for the record.

Hurting kaido doesnt really mean a thing.since kaido itself is a durable monster.zoro later connect ashura and didnt even put kaido on his heel nor make any difference. Kaido just straight on shot him right after ashura.
scabbards hurting and put kaido on the ground like ton times.

Luffy single red roc smashed kaido face to the ground to the level kaido need to transform to hybrid bcause he knew luffy is a heavy hitter.

Zoro is way far than luffy or kaido lv.and his slash already connected and proved dont do significant impact to the proggress of the battle. both kaido maxed out their 3 haki and mythical zoan and become super durable man.

He has much better feats though.
Like? Lol
Overpowering Pica haki? Which wasn't even hyped as Vergo's

Cutting kaido? Any retainers does so
Even raisin can since he has ryuo too
Yes emperors and war lords next is admirals. Admirals are the strongest fighters of the WG.

Admirals only fought yc’s cause there was no one else stronger to fight.

Sanji will likely never defeat an admiral. I don’t believe in the final war bullshit people spout. I think each admiral will be defeated at a different point.

For example Kizaru can be defeated next arc
Admirals defeat at different spot then it means luffy is beaing them all
Which won't happen since we know luffu isnt gonna fight every...coz the final saga will focus more on Teach and Imu (+ Gorosei)

The only way admirals fall in different arcs in this arc is if they aren't gonna be main villains of those arcs so that luffu doesn't fight them

Status
Not open for further replies.