What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaido literally said Luffy damaged him without G4 and considering how much stronger Luffy is when using it it's fair to say Zoro only exceeded that when he went all out with Asura.
The dialogue about cutting scales was the Zoro hype version of them pointing out how Luffy could hurt Kaido with blunt force earlier.
That is him acknowledging Luffy's attacks are working on his defense. Luffy's attacks working on Kaido but they're too shallow to actually affect him while Zoro made Kaido vocally admit his attacks aren't only working on him but also hurting him. Different things.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He doesn't, unless you mean again KoH

Very subjective
What do you mean? Katakuri's AP was inferior to WCI Boundman while Zoro is hurting Kaido worse than post-Udon Luffy who has level 3 COA. You can't seriously be telling me Katakuri has comparable CoA to Zoro because he has better Haki than WCI Luffy, whose CoA was mediocre at best.

@Celestial D. Dragon 's idea sounds interesting. "Buggy becomes a Yonko after accidentally finding Uranus from Captain John's treasure map".

Hope that comes true. Him becoming a Yonko while Shichibukai just got disbanded, must have a strong reason. And not "have strong subordinates" again because that reason has been used to promote him into a Shichibukai.

Anyway, @Celestial D. Dragon
Any explanation why Kaido apparently didn't have Pluton in his hands yet, although he has been ruling over Wano for 20 years?
His subordinates are here and there. Every location has been invaded and occupied by Kaido, he had 20 years searching all over the country, but why he didn't have Pluton yet?
I think it has something to do with "Opening Wano's Borders." Because of the recent events, I think it's a safe bet to say that opening the Borders is much more than just proclaiming the Borders are now open. The Gorosei made it seem like when the borders are open, they could easily launch an assault on Wano. That means, the natural defenses of Wano will disappear. When Momonosuke told Zunesha that he won't be opening the borders yet, Zunesha left. So I think Zunesha is the one who will be able to open them. If that's the case, then I think it stands to reason, that Pluton is actually "sealed" somewhere on or around Wano, and impossible to get to, until the natural defenses of Wano disappear. Only then, can the ship be reached. Perhaps it's even submerged underwater, and when the weather of Wano becomes stable, the ship will rise to the surface.

That is him acknowledging Luffy's attacks are working on his defense. Luffy's attacks working on Kaido but they're too shallow to actually affect him while Zoro made Kaido vocally admit his attacks aren't only working on him but also hurting him. Different things.
Not sure where you get the headcanon about defenses when Kaido just talks about damage but my point is the only attack that can be recognized as stronger was asura.

Status
Not open for further replies.