What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy can easily beat an admiral 1v1 atp.

Sanji doesn’t fight war lords he didn’t fight emperors he likely won’t fight an admiral
The hell are you talking about ?

Yonko and Warlords that fought luffy were never gonna fight zoro and sanji as main fights

Admirals are different..
ODA HAS made Admirals face YCs as main matchups at MF with only Akainu facing WB as main mat hup

Admirals are underlings! They aren't true leaders of Navy (that's FA) and above that you have Kong and Gorosei
They aren't like captain pirates who lead their own organisation

That only confirmed Luffy's attacks are working on him while Kaido went out of his way to vocally admit Zoro's attack hurt him, which he never did.
Kaido literally said Luffy damaged him without G4 and considering how much stronger Luffy is when using it it's fair to say Zoro only exceeded that when he went all out with Asura.
The dialogue about cutting scales was the Zoro hype version of them pointing out how Luffy could hurt Kaido with blunt force earlier.

The fact that you're comparing a barrage of 100s if not 1000s of G4 attacks with on slash from Zoro just shows where they stand in AP department. Once again, Luffy doesn't agree with your notion of him doing better than Zoro. While two Yonko vouch for Zoro'ssuccess in hurting Kaido. Big Mom didn't even want Kaido to eat Zoro's attacks... Take that for the record.
Don't cry

Basic koka + plants > King dura and flames
Anyone with better df and basic koka or just powerful ability trashes King

Not even close to comparable. Commanders are unsealing of emperors. Everyone knew sanji would fight them.

Admirals are different. Luffy said he has to beat emperors and admirals. Sanji is likely never fighting an admiral just like how he never will fight a emperor
Fujitora always appeared to me as doffys level. Luffy was injured and not even serious fighting Fujitora withot G4 announcing his attacks. We dont even know when the Germa invaded when Cracker still appeared injured, Queen and King had no chopper doctor when they got BTFOd to be in a screwed up state to fight GB. I feel like the majority of users here need to back to DBS threads. It seemed that even Sabo had no issues fighting Fujitora.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Do you think ryokugyu has better armament than anybody without a black blade?
:mihugh:
Depends on how Black Blades are forged. So far, I think it's possible for non-Black Blade users to have a stronger CoA than Black Blade users. I don't get why you'd ask that question though, I wasn't using the Black Blade argument to elevate GB's CoA.

The hell are you talking about ?

Yonko and Warlords that fought luffy were never gonna fight zoro and sanji as main fights

Admirals are different..
ODA HAS made Admirals face YCs as main matchups at MF with only Akainu facing WB as main mat hup

Admirals are underlings! They aren't true leaders of Navy (that's FA) and above that you have Kong and Gorosei
They aren't like captain pirates who lead their own organisation
Yes emperors and war lords next is admirals. Admirals are the strongest fighters of the WG.

Admirals only fought yc’s cause there was no one else stronger to fight.

Sanji will likely never defeat an admiral. I don’t believe in the final war bullshit people spout. I think each admiral will be defeated at a different point.

For example Kizaru can be defeated next arc

Status
Not open for further replies.